Let's Play - Who do you look like?

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I never get told I look like anyone!!! So good luck trying.

Let's play who do I look like, if you don't have a profile pic, upload one!!

• The first celebrity that comes to mind when I look at your pix is Stacy Kiebler.
  • I agree, I think you look like Hilary Duff. Pretty girl

I dont think I resemble anyone but.... you tell me

looklike.jpg

• Have you guys ever tried this: Celebrity Face Recognition. You upload a pic of yourself and it'll tell you the celebrities you most resemble.
  • I just did that... my top two were Natalie Imbruglia and Catherine Zeta Jones.

• 170starting, I was about to say Catherine Zeta Jones, you're gorgeous!
  • Quote: 170starting, I was about to say Catherine Zeta Jones, you're gorgeous!
    awww. Thank you... So are you.

<---- jealous of your red hair.
  • Quote: awww. Thank you... So are you.

<---- jealous of your red hair.
    Daw, thanks!

(Totally fake, I'm naturally an awful mouse brown. )
  • Dorian5 - if I had to pick someone, from your avatar pic I would have to say Milla Jovovich.

Here's a pic of me. This should be interesting... lol.

• Also, Dorian5 - off topic but I see you live in Raleigh. I live in Fayetteville but come to Raleigh often. I love it there (at least compared to here!). lol. Ever been to any Bulls games, or a bar called the Flying Saucer?
  • Quote: Dorian5 - if I had to pick someone, from your avatar pic I would have to say Milla Jovovich.

Here's a pic of me. This should be interesting... lol.

To me, you resembe Rachael Leigh Cook
  • Thanks! I'll take that! Haha.

I see you're from MD. I am originally from Harford County, MD. (I have lived in 5 different states - prior military). I miss Maryland!
  • Quote: Also, Dorian5 - off topic but I see you live in Raleigh. I live in Fayetteville but come to Raleigh often. I love it there (at least compared to here!). lol. Ever been to any Bulls games, or a bar called the Flying Saucer?
    Obsessed with Flying Saucer! And beer in general. Never any Bulls games, but a lot of my friends do -- not big on baseball. Been to LOTS of Carolina Hurricanes games though! I've been in Fayetteville a few times. I do love Raleigh!

And WOW, you're beautiful! And 170starting is right, you DO resemble Rachael Leigh Cook!
  • A girl after my own heart! Haha :-P I love beer too. I'm a Guinness girl. And I have to admit, my guilty pleasure is the Saucer's Hummingbird Water. It's pretty girly but it tastes AMAZING.

& Thank you! You all are so pretty and nice! Not often people have both qualities any more. lol
  • Quote: I never get told I look like anyone!!! So good luck trying.

Let's play who do I look like, if you don't have a profile pic, upload one!!
    I think you look like Sheryl Crow.