Help! Getting too big for my britches!

• I officially cancelled my WW membership a few minutes ago after weeks of struggling with the new program. To all the WW devotees, I'm not saying it's a bad program, just maybe not right for me,right now. I stayed pretty much the same weight for several weeks,and just recently put on about 5 pounds. I think in the back of my mind I knew I was going to be trying something different,so I've been indulging in many "last meals"! I have NOTHING to wear in a larger size,I gave everything away. So starting this morning I'm planning to stay at 1,250 calories a day until I lose my last 15 lbs. I'll give it a few days, then calculate what the points would have equaled on WW. I"m sure it will be much less than the 29 I was allowed (not to mention the 49 extra!)
    I'm feeling like this will give me more concrete control over my current situation.Anyone else out there a former WW member now counting calories? I'd love a buddy(or a few!) to PM with this common goal. I'm also looking for higher protein,low cal ideas..non meat, since I'm a vegetarian.