Some amazing NSV's this past week

• First! Went shopping grabbed a medium and large top of the same style and put the medium on after the large was too big, to findthe medium was tight only across my boobs! So I take the shirt off confused...turns out it was a SMALL!

Second! We went to a family wedding(my mans sisters) and I haven't seen his grandma in over a year and I smiled and said hi!(I really love the lady) and she said "and have I met you before!?" and the man and I both said "it's Jamie!"'she didn't recognize me at all and then she said "OMG I was so mad at Jared! For a second there I thought he had a new girlfriend and I didn't like that!"

Also his brother who I havent seen for well over a year came up to me and said "you look seriously amazing!"
  • Way to go! I'm from Canada too (Winnipeg). You look amazing....
  • Thank you! We are sort of neighbors!
  • Awesomeness!
  • thats awesome! great job!!!
  • Fantastic!
  • Wow... congratulations!
  • That is really awesome!! Keep it up! I love going shopping with weight loss! It's exciting to get smaller clothes!!

keep movin'!
  • It really is! And you realize "hey I can wear that!"
  • It's nice when others notice our weight loss, isn't it? Shopping for smaller sizes is so much fun.
  • Congratulations! You seriously deserve the recognition for having lost nearly 70lbs. Keep up the great work, you will meet your goal in no time!