I don't even recognize myself... 163 lbs gone and counting...

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Here are 2 before and after progress pics of me. I am not sure how much I weighed in either of the before pics, but I was around my starting weight in both (if not heavier). I have now lose 163 lbs and the after pics are from the past couple of weeks. I have about 25 lbs left to go to reach goal I don't even recognize the person in my before pics... it is kind of a surreal feeling looking back at old pics again.
  • Wow you look amaaaazing !! What a fantastic achievement :0)
  • You look great!! You're truly an inspiration for others!! Congrats on your achievement
  • You look absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work not long to go now!!
  • Your progress is stunning! Well done, you look fab!
  • Wow, you have come such a long way! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Great Job!!! you should be Very proud!!!! :hug
  • amazing! and you're so beautiful
  • Wow! Absolutely amazing! You are truly and inspiration! What was it that you did? What kept you motivated? Did you count calories? work out? Please share

Congratulations!!
  • What an amazing transformation. I bet you feel as great as you look. Congratulations on your weight loss success.
  • Wow, you look terrific. That must've taken a lot of hard, diligent work. Well done!
  • Oh my goodness! You look fantastic beyond words.....like a movie star! Congrats to you on all of your dedication and hard work!!!!
  • Wow, you're GORGEOUS! Love your big beautiful eyes that are so prominent now!
  • wow! can't believe the difference in your eyes
  • You were beautiful before, but you are supermodel beautiful now! Congratulations, you are an inspiration to all of us.