I don't even recognize myself... 163 lbs gone and counting...

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • People like you motivated me. You deserve that results... Im pretty sure u had work very hard. Good job, you look amazing!!!
  • Thank you very much!!
  • You look stunning omg! Congrats girl!
  • Wow! What a transformation. You look absolutely stunning. And may I say, I am so totally jealous of your gorgeous jawline. You are truly an inspiration!
  • WOW!!!! What a story you have to share and such a great one! Thank you so much for sharing with us... it truly helps me everyday to see all the positive posts! Congrats on the new you!
  • Congrats
  • Amazing!!! truely amazing! You look absolutely stunning. The first thing I noticed was how much bigger, more open and bright your eyes look. An inspiration to us all
  • Thank you all so much!!
  • You look AMAZING - congrats on all of your success!
  • I know this may be late but I am SOOOOO excited for you. I'm on the journey and looking at the same numbers. This almost brought me to tears today...there is hope!
  • Thanks so much!!
  • You look wonderful...
    Both pictures are lovely, but your current one shows all your hard work. Congratulations!!!!
  • Thank you!!
  • New Here!!!
    HEY, you look AMAZING.
    CONGRATS on the new you!!!

- Cupcake75
  • Un-freaking-believable. YOU are such an inspiration! You deserve a huge, huge, huge congratulatory party!

Way to go!