Going the wrong direction

• Updating my ticker to show a 10 lb. gain. I knew I wasn't doing what I needed to do and had stayed away from the scale for 3 months (I usually weigh in once a month).

Back to working my plan, not coasting.
  • Good job getting back on plan. Just a bump in the road. You can do it!
  • Together we can do this Cary, I just bit the bullet and updated my sidebar. Your 10 pounds in 3 months doesn't sound so bad to me compared to my 8 pounds in one week. Let's get this under control today!
  • Today is a new day. Glad to see you're on the right track again.

Lin
  • I feel your pain. Good for you for recommitting! You've come a really long way and you can do this again. You're so close!
  • you have the right mindset now, which is great.. and AMAZING loss so far.. you can do it!
  • It's not the backslides that do it to us. It's deciding that we can't come back from the backslides. 10 pounds in 3 months - not so bad. Getting back on track before it becomes a serious problem - awesome.
  • Quote: It's not the backslides that do it to us. It's deciding that we can't come back from the backslides. 10 pounds in 3 months - not so bad. Getting back on track before it becomes a serious problem - awesome.
    I agree. 10 lbs in 3 months is not bad at all. You'll get back to where you were and then some in no time!
  • GREAT job getting back on track starting today! That first day is always the hardest and your clearly being honest with yourself about what went wrong and what you need to do better. You are SUCH a ROCKSTAR!!
  • Thanks all for the encouragement and a special "go girl" to Lori. You've been one of my inspirations on this entire, never-ending journey. We beat the odds once by losing 100 lbs without drugs or surgery and plan on beating the odds on not gaining it back!