Psyching yourself up for the last 10 lbs.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Get into your tiniest swimsuit and burn the image of how good you look into your brain for motivation. When it gets down to the nitty gritty, you have to do things like that to push yourself along toward the finish line. It seems extreme but the bikini thing-ey worked for me. Good luck.
    Yikes! That's hardcore! You all are serious around here... lol

I'd hate for my hubby to turn on my phone and see me in all my flabby glory. On the other hand, I do see how that could be a major motivator. Maybe I'll try it.
  • Quote: I love this! I already had a picture of myself on my phone looking sub-par in my new tiny bikini. Not bad, just... okay. A little chubby in places. I just made it my phone background. I definitely won't be ordering any fatty delivery food if I have to use my cell to call the number! As soon as the screen lights up I'll be inspired to go find a salad!
    Im loving this idea. Lol!
  • Quote: I love this! I already had a picture of myself on my phone looking sub-par in my new tiny bikini. Not bad, just... okay. A little chubby in places. I just made it my phone background. I definitely won't be ordering any fatty delivery food if I have to use my cell to call the number! As soon as the screen lights up I'll be inspired to go find a salad!

OMG! I swear to you that I was going to do that but then I thought, 'I can't do that! What if one of my sons sees it? I'm a mom after all.' LOL. But I do look at my bikini photo from my recent vacation if I find myself lacking motivation. Gosh, I knew there was a reason I liked you, Dorian5! We are most definitely brain twins, for real.
  • How tough is it to lose the last 10 when you're TTC? In the next month or so, we'll be trying for #2 and that really zaps my motivation.