GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 6 of 29
Go to
  • Great Great Job!
  • Well done...fantastic job
  • You look incredible! Congrats!
  • omg congrats! you look fabulous!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Damn, I have to say--your style is INCREDIBLE!

I spend so much time looking at fashion blogs and imagining myself with great style, but I don't like to buy clothes at this weight. It must feel amazing to wear what you love and to look great while doing it.

Congratulations on your incredible journey!

Thanks for the tip on Jack Willis--where else do you like to shop?
  • You were very pretty before, but now you're absolutely beautiful Well done, hon. I hope you have filled your closet with all clothes that look as tiny and cute as the ones in the pictures.
  • Quote: Damn, I have to say--your style is INCREDIBLE!

I spend so much time looking at fashion blogs and imagining myself with great style, but I don't like to buy clothes at this weight. It must feel amazing to wear what you love and to look great while doing it.

Congratulations on your incredible journey!

Thanks for the tip on Jack Willis--where else do you like to shop?
    Thank you so much! I like to shop at All Saints, H&M, Topshop, River Island, ASOS (online), Forever 21 (but there's only 2 in the UK atm), Miss Selfridge! Pretty much anywhere I like to mix more expensive stuff (like Jack Wills) with cheaper stuff (like H&M)

Thanks for the compliments!!
  • Quote: You were very pretty before, but now you're absolutely beautiful Well done, hon. I hope you have filled your closet with all clothes that look as tiny and cute as the ones in the pictures.
    Thank you so much! And I have Did a MEGA shopping spree the day I got to goal!
  • Quote: Yipee! Thanks everyone!!
    I'm just curious, at what increment of weight loss did you start noticing a significant change, like significantly looser fitting pants and things of that sort?
  • You look fantastic girl! Great job! Stay accountable! Now, the real work starts!
  • Quote: I'm just curious, at what increment of weight loss did you start noticing a significant change, like significantly looser fitting pants and things of that sort?
    It actually took me quite a long time to feel 'slim'. I would say the last 7lbs is where i noticed the biggest difference!
  • First of all, congratulations! You look remarkable!

Second, you are definitely my inspiration. We have rather similar body types and height. I come on to this thread every once and a while when I need a little more motivation in a day. The after pictures of you are adorable! You look fantastic! Your fashion sense is great as well. Those are some really cute clothes.

It is awesome to look at your before and after pics, as it gives me a little idea of what I might be able to achieve!

Congrats again on your achievement, and thanks for being an inspiration!
  • Thank you for posting this! You are very inspiring. I love that white dress with the pink top!
  • Quote: First of all, congratulations! You look remarkable!

Second, you are definitely my inspiration. We have rather similar body types and height. I come on to this thread every once and a while when I need a little more motivation in a day. The after pictures of you are adorable! You look fantastic! Your fashion sense is great as well. Those are some really cute clothes.

It is awesome to look at your before and after pics, as it gives me a little idea of what I might be able to achieve!

Congrats again on your achievement, and thanks for being an inspiration!
    Aww Thank you!! I'm so glad I have inspired you and I know you'll achieve your goal too! If you even want to message me or anything I'd be happy to chat