GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 4 of 29
Go to
  • Way to go!!!! Your pics are motivating! You look great, and your style is super-cute!
  • Love them thin legs (my dream!) and the adorable tights! WTG girl!!!
  • Wowsa, you're my height and your at my goal weight! Truly a great inspiration. Hope I look as thin, healthy and gorgeous as you do now when I lose the weight! And holy moly, do you have a teeny tiny waist! Congratulations!
  • Gorgeous!! Way to go!! So inspirational.
  • Quote: WOW, thanks for the heads up on weight watchers, you look great!

Perfect timing, I was just thinking today of joining WW starting today, after seeing your results I'm convinced.

BTW, can you tell me, something I have been worried about....do you get hungry on that program? Fruit doesn't fill me and I'm a vegetarian, I'm concerned I will be hungry all the time?
    Thank you so much! I'm so glad I have convinced you to join! It's such a good plan! I don't each much fruit but I snack all day! I wouldn't say I eat particularly healthy-ly but it's worked for me! I split my extra 49pp into 7 a day which gives me 36pp a day. I'm not veggie but I don't eat much meat and I love quorn

Here's an average day of food for me:

Breakfast:
    WW bagel with ww cheese triangle and wafer thin quorn ham - 6pp

Lunch:
    165g chicken with 100g (frozen weight) oven chips and veg - 9pp
    Bag of maltesers - 5pp

Dinner:
    Udon noodles stir fried with veg - 6pp
    Dairy milk bar - 6pp

Snacks:
    Soya latte (costa) - 1pp
    Bag of pom bear crisps - 3pp

So as you can see I eat lots of chocolate and snacks but I have still lost weight and am never hungry! GOOD LUCK!!
  • Quote: congratulations!!! i really like your style...i have similar striped shirt and the red blouse where did you get that cute white dress? i wanted to buy one at h&m but they were out of my size.
    and another question...did you exercise and if you did what did you do?? tnx
    enjoy your new figure!!! oh, do you perhaps have any online blog??
    Thank you so much!! The white lacey dress is from jack wills, it's on sale at the moment - here's a link:
    http://www.jackwills.com/Store/Produ...tion=010772095
    Also, I dod literally NO exercise! I walk my dog most days but I walk really slowly and not very far I don't have a blog, but maybe I'll start one

Thanks!
  • Quote: Wowsa, you're my height and your at my goal weight! Truly a great inspiration. Hope I look as thin, healthy and gorgeous as you do now when I lose the weight! And holy moly, do you have a teeny tiny waist! Congratulations!
    Thanks you so much! I'm sure you'll look amazing when you get to goal! And I never used to have a waist - it just appeared when I started losing weight!!
  • Thank you everyone! Sorry I haven't replied to everyone but 3fc stopped sending me notifications and I only just checked

Thanks for all the compliments and I'm so glad to have motivated some people

x
  • Awesome!
  • You were beautiful before and you are beautiful after! Congratulations, you look SOOO Happy and Healthy, radiant from the inside out!
  • Quote: You were beautiful before and you are beautiful after! Congratulations, you look SOOO Happy and Healthy, radiant from the inside out!
    Thank you! That's lovely of you to say
  • u look like a completely different person. amazing!!! p.s i loooove the dark hair! u look like a million bucks! congrats!
  • Quote: u look like a completely different person. amazing!!! p.s i loooove the dark hair! u look like a million bucks! congrats!
    Thank you!! I much prefer my hair dark too! (and so does my hair - it hates bleach! )
  • You look amazing CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are very motivational!