GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 22 of 29
Go to
  • Wowwww you look amazing!! I love ur clothes too, very cute! This is so inspiring and comforting to see another teenager on here! I am trying to lose 70 lbs, so this helps. Congratulations!!
  • wow - you're so bitty-wee! you look adorable!

(although, actually, in the before pictures, you look like someone i'd like my own daughters to hang out with, too - sweet, i mean)
  • wow. you look fantastic. you don't look like the same person. i love your style too! what an inspiration.
  • I'm just glad you wore those shorts in the last photo (the after) rather than the first photo (the before) haha! I'm just kidding. you look GREAT!!!
  • you are amazing!! and you look very pretty inside and out. how did you do it?
    such a great inpiration! i just hope I can do it too! I am really having a hard time and I just want to quit sometimes. but anyway i love your dress. and your style too!!
  • congratze!!!
  • WOW!!! This is absolutely beyond inspiring! You look amazing!! Well, I mean, in your 'before' pictures, you're really pretty too. But holy man! You look awesome. Good job! I'm just starting my long journey and I hope mine turns out as inspiring as yours.
  • Wow! good job, you look gorgeous
  • You really look beautiful
  • You look adorable! Congrats on all your success!
  • You are super cute! And I love the your style!
  • What a huge transformation! You look amazing!
  • Congratulations! You look wonderful. : )
  • wow!! truly an inspiration
  • Look at the teensy tiny waist!
    You look fantastic!