GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 20 of 29
Go to
  • Quote: You look AMAZING! Way to go! Over how long of a time period did it take you? I've been off and on for a year and finally have really buckeled down to lose the weight... I've lost 14 since Jan 1 and going steady! Again, great job!
    It took me from about May 2010 until June 2011 to reach my initial goal of 133, but then I got down to my ultimate goal of 112 by about September Well done!! You're doing really well
  • Quote: Oh so many pages on this thread!

Can I just say - you're my hero!

Congratulations on your fan-bloody-tastic figure, you look stunning!

xxx
    Haha I know! I can't believe how many posts it's had

Thank you so much! That's really lovely

xxx
  • You are beautiful! Congrats on the weight loss.
  • You look like Rose Byrne and so much taller than 5'4"!!! I am truly amazed!
  • thank you for sharing...your photos are inspirational
  • You are so adorable and such an inspiration! I started weight watchers in Jan but I have been going on and off plan. Looking at your weight loss inspires me to get back on track!
  • yu look so amazing.! i cant wait til the day i can be as happy as yu, showering myself in accomplishments.! yu go girl
  • so happy fop yu
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • You look so amazing! You just look radiant and happy and I am so glad for you! I love your style btw
  • Holy smokes. Wow. You look fantastic. You look like a totally different person. You've definitely inspired me.

Would it be all right if I printed your before and after pictures off and hung them on my wall? I could chop your face off if you wanted :P If not that's fine. I'll just bookmark this thread and come back to it when I'm feeling low.

Seriously. I'm ready to go exercise NOW, and I'm really reconsidering my dinner now.
  • You look absolutely fantastic! Well done you're very inspirational to me, I just started losing weight so to see your pictures is very encouraging and reminds me that it is possible! Thanks for that!
  • You look so adorable! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of exercises did you do. I would love for my thighs to be thinner after I reach goal.
  • Thank you for this! Your post is so inspiring, I always come back to it when I need motivation!
  • OMG you look super cute! I love your shoes in the last picture, you look awesome!