GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 17 of 29
Go to
  • What awesome pictures you shared
    You look absolutely awesome!!!Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Amazing weight loss! You look beautiful and so happy!! Congratulations
  • What an inspiration! Congratulations. It just shows that hard work and dedication really does work!!! WOO HOO!!!
  • you look wonderful!
  • Quote: The bag looks like a Mulberry to me. If it's River island I'm off to the shops now!
    Oooh! Possible actually! It really looks like one I was drooling over last year in RI though haha

Either way: I it!!!
  • Ahh, your "before" is basically my exact same body type right now. What amazed me most about your transformation is your legs! I'm so nervous that no matter how much I lose, I'll always have big legs. What's your secret?

PS- AMAZING job! So inspiring!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations to you!
  • You look amazing, congrats! And I love British style, super cute
  • wow! You just look ten times happier now
    Congrats on your dedication, I'm so glad to see it paid off for you
  • Quote: Did you have to make changes to lose the last 20lbs?

You look incredible!
    Thank you!! I honestly just follow the weight watchers plan and don't ever cheat! I track everything I eat (even now that i am on maintenance). The last 20 lbs took more time to lose but I didn't mind as I already felt so much better ^_^

Quote: You look INCREDIBLE! LOOK at that teeny tiny waist! :O

I'm curious, did you follow WW for the whole journey? Even the last 20lbs?

PS. The bag: River Island? its GORGE!!!!<3
    Awh! Thank you so much Yup I used weight watchers for my whole journey and honestly couldn't have done it without. I follow the plan and literally do no exercise (even though I should ;p) AND I WISH the bag was from river island but it's a mulberry alexa ! (don't have it anymore though as i had to sell it )

Quote: Holy smokes! You are adorable! I love the pic of you in the white dress and white/pink shirt, too cute! Congrats on all of your hard work! Best of luck.
    Thank you so much !!! <33

Quote: The bag looks like a Mulberry to me. If it's River island I'm off to the shops now!

Well done, OP. Amazing transformation!
    Awh thank you!! And you're right, it's a mulberry unfortunately I had to sell it though shame as it was BEAUTIFUL!

Quote: Ahh, your "before" is basically my exact same body type right now. What amazed me most about your transformation is your legs! I'm so nervous that no matter how much I lose, I'll always have big legs. What's your secret?

PS- AMAZING job! So inspiring!
    Thank you so much! And, yeah, I honestly thought my legs would always stay big but I lost a lot of my weight from there. I can't believe that my thighs don't touch anymore !!! I didn't do any special leg exercises either, just walking and wearing high shoes a lot ^_^ Good luck on your journey !! <33
  • Great job! You look amazing! I'm nineteen and you've definitely helped motivate me, so thank you for being an inspiration!
  • You rock! You look awesome!
  • wow! that is so inspiring, you have done amazingly well and you should be proud of you. can i ask your starting and finishing dress size? im also trying weight watchers out, i hope i can do as well as you have! well done again x
  • wow! you look really great!
  • Simply amazing! So happy for you! :-)