Exercise Obsession?

• So I've been increasing my exercise recently and realizing that falling asleep after an intense workout isn't necessarily the best thing. I've been trying to take walks like walking around window shopping or something to keep me moving. Some of my friends do not share the same idea of keep moving and want to sit around talking a lot. How do you balance the idea of wanting to keep moving around with sedentary people? I don't know if I should say sorry we can't hang out for long because I want to exercise again? or what? I don't want to be rude but not working out the hours I've set for the week will no longer be an option.
  • I believe it is normal to feel tired when first embarking on a fitness program - my DH is a road cyclist and can ride for 80, 90, 100 miles and come back and have the energy to do lots of other stuff. If I rode a bicycle that long, I'd come home and need to sleep lol.

I only ran 2 miles today and 33 minutes of intense-ish Yoga and I feel like going to bed...
  • ITA with this. When I first started running, I'd come home and want to fall straight into bed but that feeling only lasted for like 2 weeks in my case. Now I run along with my other exercise and I feel so energized for the rest of the day. Just keep at it and know that the sleepy feeling is only temporary as your body gets used to the exercise program. Hope this helps.