1 IP Packet of Cheddar Broccoli Soup
    olive oil

pre heat over 400
    shake up bag to coat all cauliflower
    place on cookie sheet
    bake for 25 minutes

I used leftover soup mixture and made a small bowl of soup
    Yummy!
  • I tried that last night after I read your recipe... with the left over broccoli soup I coated my chicken and sauteed it. It was very good, will try that again. Thank you.
  • I make the IP cereal "pancakes" many mornings. This morning I switched out the vanilla extract and used banana extract, then instead of water I used the WF strawberry syrup. I didn't even put syrup on them, just ate them plain with my fingers.....YUM!!!
  • What a great idea..I eat those pancakes very often and never thought of adding the syrup in the batter..I'm going to try it. Plus the banana sounds good. What I like is that it is a non restricted pancake so we could have it everyday..LOL.
  • Quote: What a great idea..I eat those pancakes very often and never thought of adding the syrup in the batter..I'm going to try it. Plus the banana sounds good. What I like is that it is a non restricted pancake so we could have it everyday..LOL.
    Agreed!! And Hubby uses the choc syrup for choc pancakes every morning!!
  • Quote: Cut up cauliflower rinsed put in a bag
    add seasonings ie.onion powder, sea salt and pepper
    1 IP Packet of Cheddar Broccoli Soup
    olive oil

pre heat over 400
    shake up bag to coat all cauliflower
    place on cookie sheet
    bake for 25 minutes

I used leftover soup mixture and made a small bowl of soup
    Yummy!
    I did this with brocolli and it was very good.

Pat
  • Quote: So cool!! I just ordered one too.
    I can't wait to hear your report? Smile... Hope you like it as much as i do!
  • Quote: Agreed!! And Hubby uses the choc syrup for choc pancakes every morning!!
    WOW a true chocoholic! LOL! Good for him! Smile...
  • Quote: I make the IP cereal "pancakes" many mornings. This morning I switched out the vanilla extract and used banana extract, then instead of water I used the WF strawberry syrup. I didn't even put syrup on them, just ate them plain with my fingers.....YUM!!!
    For the newbies trying this, please check your abstracts for a sugar source. McCormick Vanilla Abstract has sugar in it. ...and remember that Grey Poupon Dijon mustard has sugar in it. A couple of doses of either could slow down your loss or even knock you out of ketosis! YIKES!
  • Cream of Broccoli & Cauliflower Soup
    I just made the leek soup in my blender. I added 1 cup of steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and more liquid. I blended it and it tasted so good! But cream of broccoli and cauliflower soup has always been a favorite of mine, and I'm so glad I figured out an IP alternative.
  • Spiral Slicer
    Quote: I can't wait to hear your report? Smile... Hope you like it as much as i do!
    I love it!! Thank you so much for the tip. It arrived Thursday and I can't tell you how much yellow & zucchini squash I've already eaten. I'm growing it in my garden this year so this is perfect.

How are you? Hope the surgery went well.

Lynn
  • what are miracle noodles and rice?
  • Quote: For the newbies trying this, please check your abstracts for a sugar source. McCormick Vanilla Abstract has sugar in it. ...and remember that Grey Poupon Dijon mustard has sugar in it. A couple of doses of either could slow down your loss or even knock you out of ketosis! YIKES!
    Now that is good to know. I never dreamed an imitation extract could have sugar. Thanks very much.
  • Quote: I love it!! Thank you so much for the tip. It arrived Thursday and I can't tell you how much yellow & zucchini squash I've already eaten. I'm growing it in my garden this year so this is perfect.

How are you? Hope the surgery went well.

Lynn
    YAY!!! Smile... I'm finally able to control the pain with the meds. PT is even worse than the surgery and begins day after tomorrow. Yuck! ...but the path to Golf & Swimming (also knitting and painting) for next year. I'm gettin' all fixed up!

Another favorite recipe from www.saveur.com

http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipe...th-Salsa-Verde

I used only 1TBS of olive oil and no creme fraiche, but could use WF
    mayo or 1-2 TBS premixed vanilla shake. The sweetness of the shake could be balanced with a pinch of salt and a little lemon juice.

Sooo delicious!
  • My favourite dinner is a Taco Salad

x lean ground chicken or turkey
    cumin powder
    chili powder
    chopped green and red peppers
    garlic
    Add some water to make a bit of gravy
    Fry in olive oil until cooked and sauteed
    at the end i throw in spinach leaves

I put this over a big bed of lettuce and i crumble some of the IP white cheddar or bbq chips over to use as tortillas...