See you later 180's!!

You're on Page 8 of 23
Go to
  • Riez - congrats on seeing a new number!! I know that always feels so good. I have a pair of size 10 jeans in my closet. They technically fit now but could really use an extra 5-10 pounds. I cannot wait until they zip up.

also today = 186.7 after yesterday's 188.2

I feel THRILLED!!!!

I am running a 5k Tomorrow morning. Tonight I'm going out to dinner for my Grandma's birthday and plan to eat a little extra carbs and junk so I have energy for the race. Then I usually allow myself a little extra comfort food after a race (when I'm sore and beat). Therefore I won't be great on Sat. Then sunday is a large local pancake breakfast. I would be thrilled to still see 186 on Monday. I've been boarderline starving myself lately so a few days of upping my calories will get my metabolism going.
  • 187.3 today.

I'm happy. This weekend could have been a disaster but I mostly kept it together. I'm really hoping for a 185 weigh in on Thursday so that I can take my next progress pic (see sig).
  • 185 this morning... I guess I really can not complain as that is half way through the 180s and im lucky to see a loss (I should be lucky to see a lack of change for that matter) with how bad my weekend was.

On a side note, I bought two pairs of size 12 jeans that fit!!!

Good luck with week everyone!!!
  • 183 even today, which is .8 lbs lighter than Friday. Not too bad considering I splurged a bit on the weekend. I really want to see 180 soon!
  • ugh I'm sick.

I didn't want to weigh myself this morning because I think I'm bloated

My body is sore and achy, my throat is really sore, I feel dizzy and have a post nasal drip.

The good news is I am not hungry at all and I've had nothing but a cup of coffee today. I plan to not eat much and hope this illness bout will result in a decent loss.
  • I'm at 186.2 this morning..
  • ok so today was official weigh in and i made it to 184.8 =) so im counting that as 184 cause if i dont for some reason i gain it back (mind over matter anyone? haha) 4 more lbs and ill be halfway to my goal!!
  • Can I join?! I only started last week and am 188.7, weigh day tomorrow! I'm aiming for a pound a week so it looks like I will probably be around here for a while!
  • Today = 186.6

I'm hoping 1-2 pounds of this is water weight. I really want to see 184 this week. I'm a bit sick and am hopefully retaining fluids. It's very possible since I feel all mucusy.
  • 182.4 today! For some reason I seem to weigh in low on Fridays. Weird!

This weekend is Oktoberfest here so I won't get too attached to sub-183. Haha! I definitely want some sausage and saurkraut and beer!
  • I was down to 180.6 last Saturday, then 182.6 by Monday?!? Back down to 181.3 this morning, so maybe I'll come close to breaking even this week. Ugh, just had to vent because it was sooooo close, then not.
  • so.. i haven't really been on the forum for a month. lol. But i'm back on.

I'm 182.5. 3.5 lbs away! I'm hoping to get down to 179 in a week or two but with my PMS, who knows.. BUT 3.5 lbs until I reach a total of 20 lbs lost! So excited for that!
  • Weighed in at 181 this morning :0 ... ive been here before about 6 weeks of going up and down a few lbs highly frustrating.. really hoping to break through the 180's this week.... be gone lol
  • So week 2: 183.9

Total loss: 4.8 lbs!! Cumon the 170's!! Im not in any rush because I have reached the 170's lots of times before, but done it so drastically I have always ended up back here pretty soon after, next time i reach the 170's thread, i am staying!!
  • Uuugghhh, 184 after a weekend of Oktoberfest (beer+sausage!) and Canadian Thanksgiving. Oh well, gonna bust my butt from here on through Oct so I can still hopefully reach my goal of sub-180 by Oct 31!