See you later 180's!!

You're on Page 2 of 23
Go to
  • Go Jaimie, you are heading in the right direction!

181.4 I'm not moving my ticker yet though because on weekends I always weigh in later than weekdays so I want to prepare myself for a slight bounce. Also I have been eating 2000 calories for over a week now and losing *mind blown* (after initially gaining though) I don't think i'll be back down to 1200 for a looong time, if ever.
  • Sorry for the back to back posts but i'm too excited. 180.2 this morning hope everyone has a good Monday
  • Supergirl!!! That's AWESOME! Wish I could eat that and lose. Totally jealous.

I was hanging at the 179.## range for a couple days, and this am crested back over the 180 mark. Shucks. So looks like I will be hanging here a bit. Sad to say... Anyways, went to muscle work this morning, and I work tonight so that keeps me active. This week should be a better week for me. Weekends are tough, and when I mess up, and this coming weekend I work. I will be in the 170's for good by Sunday.
  • Hello, 180s. I haven't seen you in YEARS!! Watch out. I'm going to be seeing you no later than Friday of this week. Mark my words!! XD
  • Thank you Jaimie, no one is more surprised than me. I though I would be taking a maintenence break.

I'm at 179.6 today. July is being nice to me because June was sooo bad. Tom this week though
  • im still unsure wtf is going on, but im still here! Mega stall!
  • Dang Mish!! You will hit it soon, be patient!!

Supergirl- Holy buckets that was fast! See you in the 170's lady!

Weigh in this am- 178.2. If I see another 178 something tomorrow, I will be making the leap! Yay!
  • I was stuck for the whole of June my biggest stall yet it was very scary, I'm not gone yet though
  • 182.0! Congrats to all those who lost this week and better luck to those who didn't. I'm down 2 pounds this week and would love to see another two gone next Wed.
  • Super! Awesome that July is going well!

Red- Almost there! 2 pounds a week is not as easy now as it used to be!

179.8. Not sure why my body feels the need to gain almost 2 pounds over night. Sucks tho.
  • Hello everyone! I hit 180 lbs today on my official weigh in day. Just 1 pound to go until I see that beautiful 17_ number! Then I'll be officially out of the obese BMI zone!
  • Hi guys! Figured I would bump this thread with some good news - I'm in the 170s! It took me 11 weeks but I'm finally here at 178 lbs and no longer obese =). Thanks for all the support, good luck guys! <3
  • i was looking for the 180' thread and couldn't find it. well i finally did.
    riestrella congrats!!!!

i'm 188 and hoping to get out of here as soon as possible.
  • 184.8. Down almost two pounds and its the first day of my TOM! Hoping for even better results next weigh in when I will be all moved in for law school!
  • I am so sick of you 180s. Ive been bouncing around between 186 and 189 for weeks. I started strength training, so I'm hoping the stall is just some muscle gain (seemed to have misplaced my measuring tape so I can't tell if inches have been coming off).

I really want(ed?) to be under 185 by August 12th when I move.