September 20th Challenge Week 3!

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: ANNOUNCEMENT

Even though this challenge is based on percentage of weight lost...i wanted to show you in pounds..how much weight our teams have lost this week, and what we have lost together as a whole...

BLUE TEAM LOST 12 LBS SO FAR!

GREEN TEAM LOST 16.2 LBS SO FAR!

INDIVIDUALS HAVE LOST 3.4 LBS!

that makes a total of 31.6 lbs lost! our biggest weight loss so far!!! im so proud ladies! we only have 4 more girls that need to weigh in...hopefully they do before midnight tonight!

Amgggggggggg good job everyone - awesome news!
  • Awesome numbers, I'm excited for the chart!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, I felt like such a moron when I realized I had forgotten about this challenge that I considered just staying away, but then I read through this thread and remembered how awesome you all are.
  • Claire, when you make the new thread could you please post a link to it in here? I always have such trouble finding specific threads in the Forum (I fail, I know!)

Mayness, DUH we love everybody! And that was a nice duh, not a mean duh
  • oh no problem! will do.
  • caramelkitty - It's great that you have your man there to cheer you up. Sometimes men, specially younger men, lack the verbal skills to say exactly what they feel. They're not like us - we have all the words and the way to pour our hearts out clearly. Be patient with him, he loves you and I'm sure he means good in every word he says.

iamerican - I'm having a great time!! A sweaty, grunty, painful time, but a great time nonetheless :P. I'm learning this new T-Tapp thing, so for me it's like starting from scratch and teaching my body new tricks. It's been an interesting experience. How's the Shred going?

I did a shorter bootcamp workout today because I had a scheduled kettlebell session. My trainer came back from learning some new stuff, so my husband and I did what is going to be our warm-up. Holy guacamole!! It's resistance stretching, with yoga and lots of balancing!! It was interesting to see my poor hubby trying to do swing kicks balancing on one leg! LOL!!
  • LaCatrina: That sounds awesome. Keep at it! Has your exersice regime been your secret to losing your first 30 pounds?

Mayness: glad you are back

ClaireBear: Cant wait to see the chart! You are rocking it lady!

So I decieded starting tomorrow I am keeping a running tally of days in a row I am on plan. On plan includes less than 1800 calories, over 100 oz of water, and 4 days plus a week of exercise. The 1800 calories has to be good decisions as well. Indulgences are fine. A few drinks are fine, but excessiveness, binging, etc (kind of my personal judgment- we all know when we should not have ate what we did) wont count- but I am one for living, so I am okay if for instance I save up for chinese! Today I did day 7 of level 2 of 30DS. It was good, but less than 12 hours from last night-so tough. The hubby's bday was today too. I did good-even at Buffalo Wild wings! Only one mgd 64 for this lady!

How was everyone elses day?
  • iamerican, that sounds like a great plan!

Not much going on here today. Spent almost all day doing homework and I'm still not done! I will never again take online summer classes. Such a pain! haha.

I've decided to get back on the 30DS wagon this week. I finished level 1 and didn't lose any weight. I (stupidly) got frustrated and stopped doing it, because I wanted so bad to get down to the 230s. (Of course, I had lost inches; I just didn't measure). Now here I am sitting at 230, wanting to get to the 220s. But, I realize I want to look fit. So, I'm gonna start weighing less and taking lots more measurements/pictures.

Of course, I'm still going to weigh-in for this challenge, but usually I weigh in everyday. That's gonna stop! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great!
  • posting New Chart!!!

Please Use The New Thread!! Please Inform Other Ladies You See Using This Thread That Week 4 Thread Is Now Open!