Diet-friendly treat from the ice cream truck :]

• So I'm vacationing in Florida right now. It's a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning and I hear music in the distance. An ice cream truck comes rolling around the corner!

I honestly didn't know they still existed, and I argued with myself a little bit about whether or not I should get some ice cream. I'm on WeightWatchers right now, but ice cream trucks are so nostalgic, etc, etc.

I finally decided to chance it, and get some ice cream. I chose the healthiest sounding ice cream I could find: a Blue Bunny Orange Dream bar... and I made the right choice!

It was only 100 Calories and 1.5 grams of fat. I felt like I should share this with you guys, because it's a pretty big ice cream bar and it's delicious!
  • Sounds like an excellent choice.
  • Blue Bunny actually has a lot of low cal choices (and one sugar free option, the Health Smart) in their vendor line. All the square Popsicles weigh in at about 100 cal and a buck. I should know, as this is me, in Michigan, a year ago.

Any Ice Cream Truck Driver worth their salt will check the labels and answer your questions about the products they sell.