Had the baby..

• Lillian Grace Hill arrived on Dec. 27 at 4:36 p.m. via c-section. She weighed 8lbs. 8 oz. and was 19.9 in. We've been working on breastfeeding and after 2 weeks she's finally been getting the hang of it. You weren't kidding when they said breastfeeding would help you lose weight. I dropped almost 40 pounds in 2 weeks(but not much in the belly area because clothes I wore before pg still won't fit around the belly). If only I could lose all my weight that way!!!.
    The hardest part right now is not being able to exercise. I haven't been released from the doc and I have tons of energy, etc. It's been cold here so trying to walk is even out of hte question because I don't want to take Lilly out in this weather. I go back on the 24th and hopefully the doc will release me for some exercise!

I'll try and post a pic of her if it will post!
  • Aw...what a cutie pie she is! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
  • Congratulations! She is a darling! Love the name, such a classy clasic one. It is hard after a C-section but in a few more weeks you'll be over most of the pain. Rest up lots as those feeds can wear you out. Congrats again

Kitty
  • Congratulations! She is so cute!
  • Congratulations, she's beautiful
  • Congratulations!! She's adorable!!
  • Congratulations Mom!! She's beautiful!
  • ****CONGRAGUTLATIONS!**** She is beautiful!
  • Congratulations!! She is a beautiful baby.
  • Too Cute!
    Congrats - and I know you'll find some way to get the exercise in once you are cleared!
    One step at a time!
  • Yay! What a gorgeous, precious child!

Angi
  • What a beautiful little girl! Congrats!
  • What a precious little bundle you have there!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • She is beautiful!! Enjoy snuggling with her!

Glynne (Gayle)
  • Hi,

I'm new here and you don't know me ... but I couldn't resist adding my heartiest CONGRATULATIONS!