Lose 5 LBs with me by August 1, 2011!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi all!

I am new to 3FC! I've actually been exercising and watching my calorie intake for the last year and I've gained 5 pounds! So, I thought I'd start this mini goal thread to lose 5 lbs within the next month. Who wants to join me for this challenge?

Stats 125/130/120
  • Hi deekaydragon, I'm game for the challenge. I'm new to 3FC but I'm trying to lose as well and the motivation helps
  • I in two, I have gain 12pounds, and I can stick to any diet.
    I just star this monday I am goin to tried hard.

Monday weight 142
    Goal 137
  • May I ask what type of exercise regimen you guys have been doing lately to lose weight? I actually added strength training to my exercise routine 3 months ago, which probably explains the weight gain but it's quite strange that I'm not losing any weight at all from the cardio portion of my workout. I'm watching my calorie intake as well. Could this be a plateau?
  • I'll join! Starting at 193! need to get under 190!!! Let's do it.
  • C 148
    G 143 (or less)
  • I'd like to join this challenge. I need some motivation!
  • <-- Joining!! We can do it!!

STATS:
    S: 220
    C: 190
    G: 150

• Oooh count me in! I'd really like to loose more than 5lbs, but I've been stalled/havent lost ANY weight in a couple months, so I'm in for 5!!

July 1st weight: 211
    Goal weight: 206

Oh & I'll be weighing in every week here, on Fridays
  • Alright! @DaughteroftheKing: Since you are weighing in on every friday, I'll do the same!

Here are my stats as of today.

7/1: 129 lbs (-1)
    7/8: -- lbs
    7/15: -- lbs
    7/21: -- lbs
    7/28: -- lbs
    Deadline 8/1: --lbs
  • I'm game! I weigh in on Tuesdays so I'll post the WI's Tuesday mornings

Start Weight: 168
    8/1 Weight:
  • I'll join! I'm new too, and I need the motivation. I'll already be 1/4 of the way there if I lose 5 lbs...
  • Anxious, but I'm In
    Oh, this could be a good, simple start for me.

I guess I'm in...but I'm not really sure if I'll be able to do it. Yeah, I know that sounds ridiculous.

*Checks only available 'scale' in room...*

O-kay, it says I lost four pounds, and that can't be right. I'll check another scale, and update tomorrow.

Anyhow, good luck to all of us.

Edit: Alright, I weigh 195. No surprises there.

July 4rth: Erm...I'm sure I shouldn't say it, but I'm 190...Odd. Maybe drinking water does help.

Okay, nevermind. I'm 185 now...(still the 4rth.) Maybe I misread it? Who knows. >_>
  • Ok me too, I'm in. Was in a wedding yesterday and off on vacation on
    Tuesday for a week. Sooooooooo, 5 pounds lighter on August 1st? Bring it girls, let's do this. I'm 186.8. Thanks for the boost.
  • Monday weight 142
    Goal 137

July 4 140.2