41 lbs gone only a little over 100lbs to go

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Congratulations! Ur amazing
  • Quote: Congratulations! Ur amazing
    Thank you
  • Congrats you look fantastic! I can see it in your face and around your waist. I have a similar shape and you are really an insperation.
  • Quote: Congrats you look fantastic! I can see it in your face and around your waist. I have a similar shape and you are really an insperation.
    Thank you, You just have to mentally be ready to make the adjustments in your lifestyle and anything is possible. I am determined to get to 250 and even maybe to 200. Time will tell good luck in your journey
  • WOW! I can see a big difference all over your body! You are shrinking it's so noticeable! Keep up the great work I'm seeing your shape too and curves! What amazing progress so far!
  • The change is amazing. You look marrvvveelllous dahling!!!
  • Those pics are amazing- you should be SO proud of yourself! What an amazing achievement for your health!
  • You look GREAT!! You can see the loss on your entire body! Keep up the great work!!
  • Thanks Everyone, I am happy to report that I am now down 101.1 lbs!!! Another poster asked if she could interview me about my journey so far for her blog....here is a link if you would like to check it out.....
    http://www.fatkidmemoirs.com/friend-...-101-lbs-gone/
  • I just read the interview and...WOW. What you have accomplished is amazing. You look fantastic and the light just shines right through your smile. Congrats. I can't wait to see update pics
  • Lookin great Lisa!
  • Thanks
  • Congratulations! I'm starting IP tomorrow and am looking forward to the change.
  • congratulations!
  • *****Update******

To date I have loss 112lbs. I started out in a size 5x shirt now a 2x, Pants were a 34 now a 22, bra was a 54DD now a 46C. Still have 26lbs to reach my first goal then after that another 50 so it will be a total of 188lbs loss...