Important question???

• Hi All:

I had 40 pounds to loose I have lost 24 and 16 to go. I starting last week of March 2011 and it is June 17th. Do you all think I should go to phase 2? I am so frustrated and I have working out also like crazy almost 5 days a week but I think eating 3 protein and meal is not helping anymore.

Any advice????

Thank you in advance
  • Quote: Hi All:

I had 40 pounds to loose I have lost 24 and 16 to go. I starting last week of March 2011 and it is June 17th. Do you all think I should go to phase 2? I am so frustrated and I have working out also like crazy almost 5 days a week but I think eating 3 protein and meal is not helping anymore.

Any advice????

Thank you in advance
    if your weight loss has slowed down a lot, it might have to do with the exercise. you aren't getting enough calories on phase 1 to be doing intense workouts, so that is probably the cause of your stall. try not exercising for one week and see if your losses improve. if you are going to continue to work out, you will need to add more protein to sustain the activity. read the exercise thread... there is a lot of good info there.
  • thank you Laura
  • Or keep exercising and add a packet in. Muscle mass is important,.
  • Or keep exercising and add a packet in. Muscle mass is important,.