Old 06-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Question Question for Canadians using ProteinWell.ca?

When you ordered your protidiet products...did it say "pending"? on your shipping information? and order information? How long did it take to recieve in the mail?

Cause im frustrated up the wazzoo trying to use there site..I tried ordering and it kept saying "pending" and theres no number to phone them to ask whats going on...and i sent a comment to them and i got no response??? so is this a for real website? have you actually recieved anything from them? or do they not exist anymore?? or do i just have bad luck or something??
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Do you mean Well.ca ?
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/170/170

Height: 5'7"

I placed an order on proteinwell (dot) ca just before the postal workers were locked out. They shipped my order via UPS, and I had it within a couple of weeks. They do need to update some of their information, but it is a real site and they do send you product. I promise.
LeaArr is offline   Reply With Quote