IP Daily Chat- Thursday, June 16

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • I too, agree with finding motivation in this forum. I'm a newbie to posting but enjoy reading all these posts at the end of my day. Gives me a good mind set for the next day I also enjoy reading all the different ways people celebrate success Purple jeans and loose wedding rings! Love it! Have a great day tomorrow everyone!
  • Quote: I made some the night before my TOPS group (so they could taste them)....WAY WAY BETTER right out of the oven and still warm/hot (they were kinda odd the next day). In fact, it's my excuse to make them and eat them immediately!

I had a WI yesterday, -4 lbs. So excited that I've met the 40 lbs in less then two months (on IP). I'm not sure this standard will be met over the next two months I'm really trying to celebrate this one. lol

I feel SO much better and each loss makes me more determined! But this constant weight loss is really why I think this protocol will be the last 'diet' and it will come off for good!

I think I'm going to go carry around my girlfriends 40 lbs 4 year old so I can really 'feel' it like never before.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Carla
    Amazing!!!
  • Quote: WI today, down 2.6 lbs! I am starting Phase 2 today!
    Congrats!!
  • Quote: I am down another 2 pound this week for a total of 41 pounds.

I was at my daughter's T-ball game tonight and one of my friends came up and told me that I look like I am melting away. That was music to my ears.

I also now consider myself a size 16. I have had these pants hanging in my closet for two years and they finally fit. This is the lowest size that I have in my closet and I can not wait to go shopping for a size 14.
    Congrats on your amazing progress!! Wow!
  • See.. i ordered off of protienwell.ca and it kept saying "pending"..and how is it shipping by USP? When we are in Canada?
  • Quote: Does Canada have UPS? Cuz here Nashua is delivered Via UPS, not the postal system.
    I believe it switches to the CPS at the border. My orders always come from our postal service
  • Quote: I tried WF blue cheese dressing today. It started with the forbidden sense of richness, which in the end tapered into slight bitterness of deception. I am thinking of indulging myself with a half spoonful of it once in a while.
    I'll have to try it I love blue cheese!!! I am having trouble finding stores that carry a variety though so I might just order online. I tried ranch last night I liked it but didn't love it..it had a sweet after taste kind of? I think I can get creative and add some spices and make it amazing! It def has potential.
  • This thred is now closed.
    Please place all new posts on the weekend chat thread:Weekend chat thread: Friday June 17- sunday June 19