IP Daily Chat- Thursday, June 16

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: Just had the broccoli and cheddar soup it is ok, not one of my favorites.
    Isn't it funny how everyone has different likes and dislikes on this diet! I couldn't stand any of the soups before but took a risk and tried the broc cheddar soup and love it...I actually have to take breaks from having it at lunchtime because I don't want to get sick of it! I steam up a cup of cauli and a cup of broccoli and mix it in to the soup....so good!
  • Quote: hey everyone! i am going to buy some kale today to make the chips. i am so so so excited about it. last night, my daughter and i made spinach chips. they were wonderful, but they are so thin, they break easily, but they were great. now i know what to do with all my spinach in the garden. i think if we like the kale, we will try other greens, i can't wait!
    spinich chips sound amazing...may have to try that one! what kind of seasonings do you use?
  • Quote: My favorite is the peach mango MiO! I try not to have it very often, though, because on weeks that I have MiO I tend not to lose as much because I add 3 squirts and a packet of splenda to each water bottle--a little more than recommended, but I'm not normally a fan of flavored water.

I don't particularly care for the other flavors.

so interesting the variety of tastes...I HATE the peach mango and the pink lemonade...scared to try the rest.
  • Quote: Good morning, everybody.
    This is my Day 3 on IP and first time posting.
    I just wish you and me a happy losing day!
    Day four for me! Enjoy this community it is absolutly great!
  • Quote: Just had the broccoli and cheddar soup it is ok, not one of my favorites.
    I added my veggies to it and a bit of salt and it was great.
  • 1st weigh in
    Had my first weigh in on Tuesday. I had on been on the plan for 5 days and already lost 4 pounds. Couldn't believe it!!
  • Quote: Isn't it funny how everyone has different likes and dislikes on this diet! I couldn't stand any of the soups before but took a risk and tried the broc cheddar soup and love it...I actually have to take breaks from having it at lunchtime because I don't want to get sick of it! I steam up a cup of cauli and a cup of broccoli and mix it in to the soup....so good!
    Maybe it is because I am not feeling the greatest as I have a really bad cold, but I could not finish it and had to dump it. Thank goodness I had made more kale chips.
  • Quote: Crystal do you make the spinach chips the same way as the kale? I made kale last night with BBQ spices the best yet.

Tina hang in there, when you start exercising again that could slow down your weight loss as well as gaining muscle.
    yes but i put them on a lower heat, i put them on 200 for thirty minutes. it could vary depending on your oven or pan. just check them every 15 minutes or so.
  • Quote: spinich chips sound amazing...may have to try that one! what kind of seasonings do you use?
    last night we used olive oil, and sea salt. my next will be chili powder.
  • Onederland
    After checking in last night (I FOUND scales - not mine though).
    YEAY! unless these are broken too!
  • I have not been offered the broccoli soup but I really like the chicken and the mushroom. I also steam veggies and add them to my soup or I make a large salad to go with it.
    I don't like the peach mango or pink lemonade either Thanks to Jordanna I used one of my puddings to make a shake this morning and really enjoyed that!
  • I just wanted to say..that I'm so thankful that I'm on the IP diet right now.

It's a lot easier to not have to think about what I am going to eat, and also with Not skipping meals. I know I have to eat..or it's going to get ugly.
  • Good Afternoon..A beauitful sunny day in Hardy today..Im so wiped..its my friday today so im just pooched and ready for a day off..sigh..i have a workshop to attend all day tommorow though..so its not the weekend yet..

I am MAD... ANNOYED..ANGERED!!! Im waiting for my shipment from Protidiet from Nashua...and we have a stupid strike going on!! which means the mail is at a stand still..and then...its going to be delayed when it gets going again..Maybe i should just go ahead and start with the whey protein shakes until i can get it?? Cause im so sick of waiting???

Arghhh! Sorry for my rant..im just sick of reading about success from everyone and not being able to start it cause of waiting for my stuff to arrive in the mail!!

I feel at a loss of hope..
  • Can you get the EAS advantedge shakes where you're at?
  • Is it a huge deal if I have my snack at 4:30 and dinner at 7:30?? I have a kickboxing class 6-7 and I really think I should eat something before it.