Half the Woman I Used to Be. Literally.

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Congratulations; you look so great!
  • OMG .... you are incredible!!!
  • Wowsers quite the transformation, you look FABULOUS! Bravo chicky, BRAVO
  • Well done you! You are living, breathing proof of how a person can transform themselves if they really want to. Only we who have a struggle with weight know how much work went into that transformation.

Thank-you for sharing your photo gallery with us as an inspiration to live well.
  • Congratulations !
  • That is amazing. You are my inspiration, because I feel like where you were when you started is where I am right now. Minus the liver thing. I at 220lb look like you did at 325/288lbs. Which is probably really bad, but I am scared to go to the doctor. The last time I went, my doctor told me I would lose all motor function in two years (that was two years ago).

This really inspires me. It helps me feel that maybe I can get there too.

Thank you so much.
  • Thank you so much for posting this, and the link to your blog. What an astonishing accomplishment, your story is truly inspiring. I enjoyed reading your blog, went there to read what "clean diet" is about. Thank you, I think I will look at your progress pics when I need a reminder to stay on track!
  • AMAZING. Thanks for sharing. Congrats!
  • Fantastic!!

Congratulations, and thank you for telling your story.
  • How wonderful for you!! You have done an amazing job!! I am so happy for you!!!!
  • I'm crying right now... You are an inspiration!
  • Congratulations, you look absolutely amazing!! Thanks for all the details on how you did it. You are such an inspiration.
  • You look absolutely incredible!

(side note- the guy in the back of some of your collage pictures made me giggle for some reason)
  • So awesome! Thanks for posting those pics. They have inspired all of us, I'm sure.
  • Super!!