#257 Bale of Turtles Facing the Summer!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hi turtles:

Princess/Judy - you both sound like you have things under control, which is super. I made some veggie soup on Sunday and have been having with my lunch which was tasty & low in points.

Judy - sorry about your gain, but main thing is you went to your meeting and faced the scale. Sometimes hard to do when we know we will be up but when we really need to go the most. So onward & upwards as you say, next
    week will be better.

Terri - hope you have some nice plans for the long weekend.

All - there is always a challenge to face & this weekend it is a long weekend which means extra socializing. Hope everyone has a plan of attack for the holiday.

Lets drink some extra water today!
  • Hello to all of you ladies. I am new to weight watchers, having been on the program for about 3 weeks. I am looking forward to joining you for some extra support and encourgement. I did another weight loss program a couple of years ago. Lost 50 pounds but gained about 40 of it back, unfortunately. I found a lot of support here at 3FC. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Thanks for thinking about me. Still lurking and reading posts. I will try to post more later.

Pat- Welcome!
  • Welcome to you Pat!

I need to lose about the same amount!!! You will find a great group of ladies here! I joined them late last fall, and it is a wonderful group for support.

Hi to everyone else one more work day then the Canada Day long weekend, William and Kate are coming don't ya know!!! Sorry I will miss them! But I will be lounging by the lake!!! Going to make good food choices, stay away from the snack foods! Fruit (local strawberries!) Veggies, 0 cal drinks!!!!!! Will do some swimming with the kids, walking, keep moving!

Happy Independence Day and Happy Birthday Canada have a great op weekend ladies.

Terri
  • Good morning had a few minutes before I left for class. My knee is feeling better thanks everyone.

Okay so i am trying to start off on a good note. I actually had breakfast so that is one hurdle down. If i make it through my test halfway sane that woudl be even better.

That's it everyone have a good day.
  • Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you all! had a great day yesterday food wise and hope to keep that going again today. The scale is showing me up about 4 lbs but I expected that and will go to my meeting tonight and W/I and take my lumps and keep chugging along... no excuses, just keep moving forward and do my best.

Pat: Welcome! We are thrilled to have you with us... most of us have been in the same boat as you are now... LOL - you will fit right in with us!

Bandit: Happy holiday weekend to you! Do you have big plans?

Judy: Any word on an invite from your cousin?

Life: Great job on having breakfast! I pack mine along with my lunch and have it here at work so I am sure to get it in for the day.

Cherry: Glad to see you pop in!

Terri: Happy holiday weekend to you also! Have a great time at the lake, I hope your weather is wonderful!

Have to run but have a great day all!
  • Hi Turtles,
    to Pat! I think it's great that on your weight loss journey you managed to stop yourself from re-gaining all your lost weight. So many people are not able to do that. So congrats! If I lose 40# more, I'll be closing in on my goal. When you get a minute, tell us a bit more about yourself.

Terri, so sorry you're missing royalty, LOL, but your plans for the weekend sound great.

Cherry, you're always in our thoughts.

Life4evr, weigh to go. You've got this on a roll. So glad for you!

Princess, good luck at your WI. Maybe some of the weight will disappear as the day goes by. Hey, what's really important is that you had a great day yesterday and plan on having a great one today.

Bandit, enjoy your weekend. I'm so glad you posted your photo a while ago. It's so much fun knowing more about you!

I had a great day yesterday. I made Congee and chicken cacciatore. I also made a simple broccoli/cauliflower soup to help me during hungry times.
    Today should be great. I'm going to have a simple breakfast and for lunch I'm joining my reading group at a restaurant. We always have good times together.

Okay, I'll start a new thread since we're running long. See you all at #258
    Bale of Turtles Doing Great!
    Judy
    234.6/?/180-'s and thinner. I vow to be 185# or less by 9/1/11. No excuses for me. I'm lucky I can exercise, have the time, and know how to do this!!!!!! Now the trick is to do it.