Hi! Posted in the Intro forum but...

• I was told I was better suited for this section. I'm 4'10", 26 and looking to lose 10 more lbs. I lost 10 over the course of a year... and I'm looking to finish off the last 10 or so. I am a vegetarian and I am trying to go vegan this month. I started two days ago and so far, so good! I unfortunately have a desk job and it's really hard for me to lose weight. I go to the gym about 3 times a week and use the elliptical for 15-20 minutes, then do some weight training. Arms one day, legs another day and chest/back the last day. Maybe I need to do something else? I eat around 1100 calories a day. Anyone have any suggestions to help me boost my weight loss? Thank you!
  • The sad truth is that the less we need to lose the longer it seems to take. Those last 5 or 10 pounds always want to longer . My best advice, don't give up.
  • Hi Kristal,
    Bargoo, you are so right. The last few pounds are the hardest to lose. Our bodies just LOVE to hang onto those and they get really stubborn about it. LOL
    My advice (and personal experience) is you're going to have to up the cardio time at the gym. Try 30 minutes instead of 20 and if you can add one more day to your workout schedule, that will help a lot. With your tiny frame, it probably wouldn't be unhealthy to go a little lower in calories, just until you get your metabolism kicked into gear with the extra exercise.

Good luck - you can do this!!