I'm that girl!

• That takes too many pet pics

My roomie, and all 3 dogs piled up!

My handsome pup, that thinks he can sleep on the back of the couch like the little dogs!

<3
  • What cutie pies! <3
  • ROTFL!! My cat does that. I love it!
  • I swear he thinks he's a cat!! I Love it!
  • Quote: I swear he thinks he's a cat!! I Love it!
    I swear my cat thinks he's a dog! He fetches, chases and plays with us, and follows us everywhere we go! If he wasn't afraid to go outside, I swear he would love riding in the car. lol
  • super cute My pit/boxer cross thinks she is a lap dog too
  • Quote: I swear my cat thinks he's a dog! He fetches, chases and plays with us, and follows us everywhere we go! If he wasn't afraid to go outside, I swear he would love riding in the car. lol
    lol the sad thing is.. my little one LOVES to ride in the car.. but the Pit HATES it.. he gets car sick! lol My dogs are so backwards!

Quote: super cute My pit/boxer cross thinks she is a lap dog too
    yeah it's hilarious.. he is 70+ pounds and tries to jump up in my lap just like my 7 pound pup does!... then he like crushes me!
  • I love the dog on the back of the couch! Mine does that and he's a 65 pound border collie cross! He's a lap dog too, according to him.
  • Super cute. Love it.
  • Quote: I love the dog on the back of the couch! Mine does that and he's a 65 pound border collie cross! He's a lap dog too, according to him.
    lol that's him, he's 75 pounds and sits on my lap and the back of my couches! lol