50 lbs down

• So, I am 50 lbs down now and I don't see much difference :\ I don't know maybe you can. I only see difference around my neck area.
  • I can see a big difference in not only your neck area but the rest of your body as well!!! 50lbs is awesome!! Congratulations!

Maybe your mind has not caught up to your body yet, give it some time.
  • Thanks!
  • I can see a big difference! Not only your neck, but in your face too. And stomach shows the biggest change. Congratulations on 50 gone! How did you do it?
  • I see a difference, too, especially in your face! You look, overall, slimmer everywhere. Keep it up!!
  • Thanks all! @gwen most if not all the weight has actually been lost since this last jan. That was just the most recent photo I had that wasn't just my face (full body pics of me are not allowed). I have pcos so I concentrated on getting my insulin resistance under control. I have walked, ran, hiked, biked all of it. I just do what I feel like doing. I have done maybe a week of jm's 30 day shred and a few days of yoga. I hang out with friends that are silly and make me laugh a lot (I normlly have to stop walking and squat for balance or double over from laughing if I laugh hard enough). I fluctuate my calories between 1200 and 2000 and dont fret if I get one day that is into the 3000's or 4000's (normally including alcohol in these cals) I also occasionally have gone down to 800 or 1000 (if im not hungry I dont eat). I do my best to drink 100 oz of water a day and I only have 1 grin per day (most days and it has to be an unrefined grin) and I stay away from most processd foods (really hard to do since I am on call to do daycare). I did it and m doing it and you can too! I just wish I was able to see the differance ya know? I guess maybe cause the change was so gradual to me that I cant see it in the photos either.
  • I agree with everyone else - you can definitely see a difference! Especially in the face and neck, which I think is one of the most important places. 50 lbs is no small feat! Maybe trying on some clothes from before to see how better they fit would help you really see it? Just a thought.
  • You can see a big difference! You are doing wonderful! 50 pounds is no small accomplishment, thanks for the inspiration!
  • I can definitley see a difference! Keep up the good work...