Autumn Beauties June Check-In (Everyone is Welcome to Join!!)

You're on Page 2 of 15
Go to
  • I did 60min LB/cardio today. The cardio was built into the lowerbody DVD so I didn't have to add it afterwards.
  • Penguin ~ We're going to visit my mom in Florida. She lives near Orlando so we're doing Disney and SeaWorld. My daughter is pretty excited.

GettinFit ~ Way to go on all those inches lost!

I hope everyone had a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daily Reporting:
    1st ~ Kickboxing, 30 minute workout. Ate on plan. 130oz water.
  • I am really hoping that my jumping in is okay. I'm highly motivated to lose weight right now and I'm a little worried I'll slack off again.

1) I would like to lose 15lbs this month. Since I'm just starting out again, I'm hoping that this is attainable.

2) I would like to start recording my food intake and exercise.

3) I would like to come at least 6 days.

4) I would like to exercise at least 6 days. I'm trying to start with 20 minutes of the spinner and work up to 40 minutes by the end of the month.
  • Hi Michele! Welcome to the board!! Your goals look awesome -- this is a great thread because we all count on each other and encourage each other along the way. Some days are super for us, some days are "the norm", some days just plain stink (maybe someone had a tired day, or an overeating day, etc.), but we are all here for each other to lean on!
  • Michele. It's nice to have you join us. Just jump right in with your posts. Like Emme said, we're all here to encourage each other along this journey.

I had a pretty good day. Ate good and did a 45 minute Firm workout and did a quick 20 min walk at work.

Have a great evening everyone
  • My Daily Journal
    Today's journal

25 Points Avail
    31 Used
    35 Bonus Points Avail
    (Used 4 Bonus pts)
    29 left

B: McD oatmeal, coffee w/creamer (6pts)
    L: grilled chicken (5pts) collards (0) granola bars (4pts)
    S:Yocrunch yogurt (2pts)
    D: Subway sub (8pts) lf strawberry tart (4pts)
    Exercise: Firm Ultimate Fat Burning Workout & walked 20 mins
  • May seemed to fly by, so here we go for june....

I want to lose at least 5 pounds this month
    I will exercise 5 days a week (i slacked on it in may big time)
    I'll check in as often as possible
    I'm going to work really hard this month staying on plan on those dreaded weekends
  • penguin: the meal for the hubby is a skillet meal. browned, chunked potatoes and onions sauteed in olive oil then polish sausage sliced and browned. mix it all up then add a side of mac n cheese. i'll make a huge salad to go with, and hopefully won't overdo too much (but it is really tasty).

today i checked my weight, 270.1lbs. meaning. only 2.2lbs up from the day before my wedding (267.9lbs) i can SO handle that!

goals:

1. weight goal: today's weigh in 270.1 (goal 260)
    2. workout at least 15 times (3x per week), try for 20 (4x per week) (0/15)
    3. Visit every day! (here i am!)
    4. drink over 80oz of water per day (104.5oz)
    5. stay between 1600-1800 calories per day (1641 calories)
  • Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone's day is going good so far.

Mandy - Your meal sounds so yummy! I'm sure you'll get rid of the 2.2 soon.

Yesterday I didn't drink enough water because I was so busy at work and forgot to drink it. Today I will be sure to drink more than enough. I am so ready to get below 219.

Have a great Thursday everyone.
  • My Journal for 6/2
    Today's Journal

25 pts
    29 Bonus pts left
    Total pts 24.5

B: McD Oatmeal (5) coffee (2)
    L: 1/4 Subway sub (3.5) cucumber & tomato w/vinegar (0) 100 cal cookies (2)
    S: mandarin oranges (1) greek yogurt (3)
    D: 3 small BBQ ribs (6) collards (0) 2 dark choc (2)
  • GettinFit - Wow, your meal plan sounds really good right now! I'm lazy and just woke up (perks of still being in college, I guess), so I'm debating on whether I should go ahead and try to cram in breakfast at 11:30 AM or skip it and just move on with the day. I'm kind of thinking the latter, but I don't want to purposely underdo my calories.

Despite having an unfortunate encounter with a 4 oz. block of cheese last night, I weighed in this morning at 132.4, which makes a 5 lb loss since I started weighing in on Monday. I'm going to go ahead and blame the amount of water I've been drinking, and I think when my body gets used to it, things will level off a bit.
  • Good morning, Beauties! Dropping in to say hello. I'm still around...just apparently, not as talented as many of you are when it comes to keeping up with multiple threads. LOL. Plus, I got such much going on in my life. I have a mother with M.S. plus she has paranoia on the side which some M.S. patients get right along with the M.S.

Right now she's in one of her paranoia episodes where she's been targeting me and accusing me of stealing her things, etc. It's really tough to have your mom thinking I'm doing things I'm not but I know she can't help it. But anyway, so yeah, I'm kind of dealing with that right now.

Even though I won't be much of a participant around here, I'll always be around and I'll drop in to say hi sometimes.

Take care, ladies.

Monique
  • Monique ~ I am so, so sorry to hear about your mom and what is going on with her M.S. and paranoia. Although it's not the same thing, my great-aunt had dementia and she was very paranoid and accused people of things, and it was tough to watch...and she was my great-aunt...I can't imagine what it's like to watch your mom go through this. You are both in my prayers. :hugs:
  • My Goals for June

1. To use my "30 day Shred" everyday for the month of June.
    2. I will eat healthy every single day.
    3. I will keep a food journal.
    4. I will check in on this thread every Friday.
  • I did 35 min of upper body weights followed by 35min of plyometrics cardio.

Monique, very sorry to hear about your mom. Drop in when you can and take care of yourself.

Bee, welcome, glad to have you join us.

Bama, I'm rarely hungery right when I wake up so I like to wait for a while which isn't always practical.

Mandy, dinner sounds good.