Over half way there - 40 lbs in 8 weeks

• Hi people, feeling great. Over half way there now and the finish line is in sight. Down 40 lbs in 8 weeks and have so much energy and enthusiasm! Have approx 30lbs left to go.
  • Congrats, 40lbs is amazing. Keep your head up.30lbs will be gone in a flash. What exactly are you doing to loose the weight.2 months is awesome. Post pictures when you can.
  • Thanks for the message. Yeah I am still motivated and determinated to see it out as soon as I can, and begin maintenance. I actually dont have any before pics I dont think. I started it on a whim so it was too late to take them, but Ill see can I find something. I am not sure what my program / plan is. It involves eating regularly, protein supplements, low carbs and sugar!
  • good job!!
  • Keep up the good work!! Great job!!
  • Great job!!!!! Keep up the great work! I know you will do it just fine!!! So excited for you!!!!
  • Thanks for the best wishes. Feeling good this week, have kept the exercise up and stuck to the diet as good as all other weeks so Thursday will tell alot.
  • Half way there in 8 weeks -- that's fantastic!! Keep us posted on how those other 30lbs go.
  • Yeah I will do, still motivated and focused so its only a case of when and not if I do make it! Its strange I dont think Ive ever been as determined, Impressing myself how focused and committed to it I am. There will be a few stumbling blocks coming up in the next month but Ill just push them aside after and get back on track. (Whats done is done, whats won is won, whats lost is lost and gone forever* The Town I loved so Well - Phil coulter)
  • Sorry just an update, down another 5lbs this week! Finally have broke the 3 stone mark, and into the 15's (15 stone)!! Drove on this week and did 8 hours exercise!
  • Wow, that is amazing. Wish I was down 5 in a week what excersies are you doing?
  • 5 - 6 hours gym, and 2 hours soccer a week. Gym work then I mix it up. Some days cross trainer, treadmill, rowing machine etc. Have gone on the croiss trainer for 2 hours sometimes. Other days then I spend an hour on cardio, and then the rest on resistance training. Using all the machines for tricep and bicep curls, ab crunches, quad and hamstring extensions, shoulder presses etc (about 8-10 different machines). Usually do 4 sets of these, with 20 reps in each set. I usually try to do two, 2 hour sessions in the gym a week. One being all cardio, cross trainer etc, and the second one some cardio and all the resistance equipment. Another point is I do all or most of my gym work in the mornings first thing if possible, after a small breakfast (protein cereal bar, or protein cereal). Maybe this early morning start, has a bearing on my results too, as it keeps the metabolism going for the day, I am not sure though.