Acv!

• Knock on wood.... I'm going on week three of apple cider vinegar (twice a day), and I cannot believe what a difference it seems to have made. Maybe it's placebo, but I don't have cravings, I don't even feel like picking at food left front of me, I don't feel emotionally hungry and my digestive system overall feels almost completely back to normal.... I've had 5 feel-great days in a row. Has anyone else tried this stuff????
  • No but definitely willing too if it has the possibility of making me feel like you feel! Are you taking a supplement or swallowing a certain amount of straight apple cider vinegar?
  • I'm drinking 2 tsp/2 T in a cup of Apple Cider Tea in the morning with a little honey and then again at night. I've mixed it with apple juice and water too. It doesn't taste great, but with a little sweetener, it's not bad. I read that it's better to sip it throughout the day rather than having it all at once. I haven't quite gotten to that point yet, but if I keep feeling this good, I will make iced tea with it and have it all summer long.
  • Well, it's great on my hair. I haven't tried it for weight loss, but I read somewhere that it can cause problems with your tooth enamel or something, so that you should brush your teeth straight after taking it. I'd check up on that. I've occasionally had water with a bit of cider vinegar diluted in there and I must say that it's tasty.