Return of the LGBT Chicks...

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • I think that I fall somewhere between bisexual and lesbian, so I've been identifying as queer. I'm engaged to a man, but we're polyamorous and I have no interest in other men, just women... so "queer" it is!
  • Bisexual female here. : )
    I'm glad to see a section of this community for LGBT.
  • Happily married queer grrrl from MD. Hello, all!

I've also never been a normal weight. I have been both bigger and smaller than I am now but have never been in a normal weight range as an adult. It's an interesting journey and I sometimes wonder what I will look like at a healthy weight. (Normal sizes look impossibly small!)
  • Spooky, I can't even Imagine what a normal weight is for myself...I have no idea what I would look like...But one day I will see it!
  • Yeah, I hear you guys. I haven't been under 200 since I was 14-15, and that was only briefly!!
  • I have no idea what a normal weight would look like on me. I've been big since I was 11 so it's just become normal for me. The lowest I remember being was 145 when I was 15 but I was still a size 13. I know that I have unusually large hips, but that's just insane.
  • Quote: LGBT chick here! From Minneapolis.
    What's up girl Me too! I'm bisexual although tied down with a boyf at the moment. It sucks too because he is a homophobe and southern religious and thinks gay people are going to ****, and after I told him "I'm bi am I going to ****" he was like "no I 'fixed' that"....I went OFF I was like "motha****a you can't FIX nothin I come as I am and there's nothing BROKEN about queer people!"

People are so obnoxious sometimes even loved ones.

On a positive note Twin Cities Pride is coming...well, Pride is coming for everyone!!
  • gay female from Ohio here.

I got extremly sick and gained about 60 pounds due to the resulting inactivity and my love of ice cream. I had fun eating my way into this mess, now I have to work out to get out of it.
  • Quote: gay female from Ohio here.

I got extremly sick and gained about 60 pounds due to the resulting inactivity and my love of ice cream. I had fun eating my way into this mess, now I have to work out to get out of it.
    Hey Sarrah! Where in Ohio? My gf is from Toledo (I'm from the east coast, moved here to be with her) and we live in Michigan ("Go blue" territory)
  • Bisexual here!

I have dated men and 1 woman (3 years of hooo-aaa!), now exploring a possible long-distance relationship with a man on the other side of the country. Going out there in July for my 40th birthday, can't wait!
  • Quote: Straight ally here! Just swinging by to let you know there are a lot on the board who support LGBTQ equality and rights.
    Ditto that. I'm a hag to several wonderful men.
  • Quote: Hey Sarrah! Where in Ohio? My gf is from Toledo (I'm from the east coast, moved here to be with her) and we live in Michigan ("Go blue" territory)
    I live about an hour south of Cleveland on a farm. I moved here from AZ about 9 years ago.
  • Happy Pride, y'all! And woohooo to marriage equality in NY!

Spending the weekend alone. The wife went to visit her grandparents in WV and I didn't tag along because I have strep and just started on antibiotics. Didn't want to get anyone sick. It's probably best that I did because the Augmentin has been kicking my ***.

I did get some knitting done, though.
  • Hey lovely chickies!

Queer chick from the UK saying hello Currently living with my boyfriend, but that's going to change next year when I move back into student digs for my post-grad D:
  • I just wanna add my congrats re the marriage in NY to the community. I guess it's true what they say about the moon and New York City!

Okay, bad joke I know, but still I'm happy for the LBGT commnity!

Ellie