getting serious again

• I'm so frustrated today by my lack of weight loss. This is weight that i already lost last summer (going to the gym for an hour every day and counting every calorie that is). But this summer, that just doesnt fit into my lifestyle, and its super knocking me down that all this weight that i thought would drop immediately, just refuses to leave.
    And heres the most frustrating part. My fiance was told to drop 10 pounds because of the military. He had been exercising, but still wasnt eating healthy. About 2 weeks ago he finally got on the healthy eating train. And he has already lost 8 pounds. me? ive gained two. It's super frustrating to see how easily he drops the weight, whereas i have to strictly count every calorie and run my butt off in order to see results. and i just dont have time to do that right now!

I'm going to do my best to get serious today. expect to see me around here a little bit more often. i have 15 pounds to lose. ill be happy with 10 for now, but ultimatly i want to lose all 15. I have 9 weeks until my wedding. 1 pound a week. I'm going to start fitting in going to the gym at least 3 times a week. Plus im going to count calories. its a pain in the butt, but it will be worth it.
  • Just make sure you are getting enough calories- don't eat too little.

Good luck!
  • Not sure what your carb count is like. But its definitely a low-maintenance solution to lower it if its high. Maybe <60 grams/ day or so. Ignore this is you are already doing that tho :0)