Can finally fit into THOSE pants.

• Haven't really introduced myself or anything yet so I'll give a short one. My senior year in high school I gained ALL the weight very quickly and somehow didn't even notice for the longest time...

Not sure of my weight before then but I was very happy with my weight, wore size 10. Not sure either of my weight when I started losing but when I finally weighed myself I was 210 and there was definitely some weight loss before that weigh-in. Was also a TIGHT size 18 when I started.

Anyways, on to the happy stuff! I have ALWAYS wanted to fit into Hollister jeans. Never been able to wear them, EVER. Just couldn't get them past my hips. Negative sizes are no good for me at all. Largest size they have is an 11, but even as a 10 in my pants from high school year, they're a no go, not even close.

But now in the past 2 months or so, I decided I'd finish losing weight once and for all. Got to a size 8 for the first time ever and went straight to try them on and...no go. still couldn't get those 11's past my hips as an 8.

Kept losing weight, still a size 8 and then plateaued for almost 2 weeks, SO FRUSTRATING. I looked smaller though, like I had somehow rearranged my weight around. I went and tried on those pants because I had a good feeling and they slipped right on! Crazy!!! Haven't bought any yet though, I'm waiting to lose enough to wear a 9 and be that single digit.
  • Well, welcome and congratulations! That's so awesome you were able to fit into those pants.

I have a similar story. I've always wanted to wear American Eagle jeans. My boyfriend swears by them, and one time we went shopping and he made me try them on. Needless to say I couldn't get them above my hips even if I tried. I'd love to lose enough weight to be able to fit into their jeans.

I'm so happy for you!