B, L, D weekend thread - May 14 & 15

• Hi everyone -

I am starting tomorrow - first time ever - and really think this thread is great and very helpful! So wanted to start one for the weekend if anyone is interested Thanks!
  • I had:

B: Pancake
    L: Jello and romaine salad with Cucumbers
    D: Turkey and zucchini stir Fry
    S: Protein bar
    110 oz water

Hi: Got to try the new products I just bought: Jello and Pancake. It was really fun having something new!

Lo: Kind of tired all day yesterday.
  • I like this idea! Hopefully I can get some ideas by seeing what everyone is eating each day.

Saturday I had (am planning to have):

B: oatmeal
    L: salad, pickled okra (is this ok? need to ask my coach), saurkraut, broccoli cheese soup
    D: salad, rhubarb, cucumber, salmon
    S: butterscotch or chocolate pudding
  • Sat I had:

B: IP Wildberry Yogurt drink (one of my fav's!)
    L: IP Soy Patty (won't get again), romaine lettuce, sauteed spinach, cucumber, WF Balsamic Vinegarette dressing
    D: BBQ'ed Sirloin Steak, oven roasted asparagus with sea salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice, pickles
    S: Going to have IP Raspberry Jello

Hi: Another gorgeous day --- bought some tomato plants and flowers for my balcony. Let's hope they survive

Lo: Had higher expectations from the soy patty, oh well...
  • Today I had:

B: Cappucino on ice
    L: Doing a photoshoot so I ate my restricted Peanut Bar
    D: BBQ Steak and Salad
    S: Going to have raspberry jello or Wildberry Yogurt Drink

Hi: I keep remembering that I've lost 30 lbs in 7 weeks!!! Also, I got up early before my two photo shoots and worked out!

Lo: I compared myself to all of the super fit and skinny women that I was photographing all day and my self esteem took a bit of a hit.
  • B - Ice Cap with Peanut syrup & wf chocolate
    Water
    L - zucchini, egg omlette, leek
    water
    D- ribbon zucchini as fetticcine, onions, cauliflower rice mixed into turkey balls with WF alfredo sauce
    S - Southwest puffs
    Water, Water, Water
    Hi - walking with my dogs
    lo - mosquitos at the river, all bit up.
  • Saturday:

B~ 2 egg whites, IP vanilla RTD drink box;
    L~ Salad (mixed field greens, cucumber, red pepper, green pepper, green onions, radishes) with homemade salad dressing (olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cayenne, basil, oregano, sea salt, lemon juice, garlic and dijon mustand), IP fine herb and cheese omelet
    D~ Extra lean ground beef cooked with taco seasonings and water on iceberg lettuce with tomato and salsa;
    S~ 1/2 packet IP SW cheese curls and 1/2 an IP cookies & cream bar (coudln't decide between sweet & savoury, so I had both!)

Ex~ No exercise to speak of... other than regular cooking and looking after kids.

Hi~ Felt like a good mom today and didn't binge when left alone with the kids + 1 extra child here for a play date!

Lo~ DH working from noon to midnight, awful weather (rainy and miserable), my daughter broke my keyboard drawer on my desk and scribbled on my new computer monitor, ugh!
  • Feeling good for my first weekend on IP!

B: Crispy cereal
    L: Romaine lettuce w/cucumbers, mushrooms, edamame
    D: Broiled ginger-lime Mahi Mahi and broccoli with a dash of seasonings
    S: Chocolate drink for "dessert"

I also had 1 cup of fat-free, low sodium chicken broth with a serving of shiratake noodles and a splash of soy sauce, chili paste and salt. I think next time I'll squeeze a little lime to mimic Vietnamese Pho soup. Kept me from snacking!

Hi: Went to the grocery store and was able to walk down the pasta aisle without turning away from the mac and cheese! It's my biggest weakness, so to be able to look it straight in the eye and know I didn't want it was a HUGE thing for me. I also have lost 9 lbs since starting... YAY!

Lo: I can't say I had a low this weekend! I am a little hungry.
  • hoping to stay on track today:

B: Blue/Cran/Pom drink
    L: ceasar salad with home made dressing RTU chocolate pudding
    D: steak home made coleslaw (YUMMY) maybe cauliflower roasted
    S: lemon poppyseed bar
  • Breakfast: omelette with 1/4 cup diced red onion and 1/4 cup green onion, coffee w/ skim milk and Pruvia (or is it Purvia?)

Lunch:
    -salad w/ homemade dressiong (vinegar, water, evoo, cayenne/garlic/onion powder, Emeril Essence blend)
    - restricted chili packet
    - red pepper

Dinner:
    - steak with spice blend on it
    - salad w/ bean sprouts and cucumber

Snack:
    - some kind of pudding... Butterscotch probably

Hi: This isn't from today, but I went to the movies Friday night and didn't cheat! I took my own coffee and water and had a lemon bar!

Lo: I'm losing interest in veggies and salad and it's making me nervous and I'm drinking way too much coffee.
  • Breakfast:
    -protein shake

Lunch:
    -protein shake, 2 cups cauliflower with WF thous island dressing for dip

Snack:
    - protein shake
    - a few walnuts

Dinner:
    - leftover chinese food (bad! at least it was mostly chicken)
    - egg
    - string cheese

Snack:
    - protein shake
    - a few walnuts

Hi: Went to a yoga class, don't usually exercise on Sundays.

Lo: Gave in to cravings and ate the leftover chinese takeout food plus other stuff
  • Sunday:

B~ 2 egg whites, coffee, vanilla RTD drink box;
    L~ Salad with homemade dressing; IP chocolate muffin (although I am pretty sure I only got half a packet between what I lost on my mixer, on the bowl and in the paper liners that I used...
    S~ dill pickles, celery and then 1/2 packet SW cheese curls (I was so hungry!);
    D~ Beef brochettes, mashed turnips (with low sodium chicken broth, stevia, salt & pepper), a few brussel sprouts and asparagus;
    S~ Planning on have a chocolate RTD drink box

Ex~ No exercise to speak of (other than vacuuming and laundry)

Hi~ DH was home and I got to relax quite a bit;
    Lo~ The weather is still really crappy (wet and miserable)
  • Sunday:

B~ IP Pom/Cran Drink;
    L~ IP vanilla pudding, romaine salad with leftover roasted asparagus and spinach;
    D~ Stirfry with chicken, bok choy (first time buying it), bean sprouts, broccoli;
    S~ Planning on having chocolate soy puffs while watching survivor finale

Ex~ 40 minute walk

Hi~ Spent some time planning a summer trip to Eastern Canada
    Lo~ Could not find ground turkey or fresh rhubarb at the grocery stores...
  • Sunday
    B - Cappaccino with davinci caramel syrup, as an ice cap
    L- Egg foo young, with Herb Omlette, soy sauce, 5 star spice and bean sprouts
    D - Turkey taco pizza - crepe and baking powder, wf bbq sauce, taco meat, peppers onions and mushroom broiled.
    S - dill pickles, cauliflower
    EX - 2 hour walk with dogs, yardwork
    HI - Walking dogs and congrats from brother
    LO - darned wind blew down my fence, trying on clothes and have nothing that really fits. (what a bad feeling )