I need a good fiber bar!

• So I am a very busy person since I work 2 jobs everyday. I get up early most days and head to the gym with my boss. After our workout we shower than head to work. The point i'm trying to make is that I do not have very much time in my day devoted to eating. I usually keep cereal here at my morning job and eat that before work starts. After that I don't really have a lunch break till about 5:00 at my second job. Now cereal does not stay in my system long and i'm ALWAYS starving by noon.

In the mornings i work at the science museum and have a lot of school groups everyday. I need some sort of Fiber or protein bar as a meal replacement to eat as I walk from one job to the other. I need some suggestions for some good bars that are not overly sweet, yet healthy. Is this impossible?
  • I like the fiber one bars
  • Kashi makes a good granola bar that comes in at only around 140-150 calories. It's got a good amount of fiber and protein. There are two kinds, one that is more like a long rectangle, and the kashi go lean crunch bar, that is flatter and less dense, but I have found it is sweeter.
  • Thanks guys! I meant to buy the Fiber One bar but i got the Food Lion brand instead. It had less sugar than Fiber One and its tasty!