MISSING??? (fun thread)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Starbucks nonfat no water extra hot Chai and Fiber One Cereal w/ yogurt & blueberries.

But will continue to be strong and hold off--just saw some recent pictures....I still look so short and fat! It's sort of discouraging...
  • Quote: Starbucks nonfat no water extra hot Chai and Fiber One Cereal w/ yogurt & blueberries.

But will continue to be strong and hold off--just saw some recent pictures....I still look so short and fat! It's sort of discouraging...
    Not to be too critical, but if I was your weight, I would be skin on bones. Keep your chin up, and remember that you are not in this alone
  • Oh my beer friend
    Quote: I thought that I would really miss candy and cakes. But I think I miss bananas the most. I also really miss beer.
    I mean dear friend the beer! I am right there with you, don't even need a glass, just an ice cold bottle!
  • Quote: Not to be too critical, but if I was your weight, I would be skin on bones. Keep your chin up, and remember that you are not in this alone

Don't consider it critical at all--but you are 8 inches taller than me! I could (or perhaps should) set my goal even lower but I'm trying to be realistic and set it somewhere I believe I can maintain for the long haul!

Bottom line, I guess, is that it's more about the mental game(s) we play and how we see ourselves (often not as others see us). I will never be built like the "standard" runner and I can tell myself that runners do come in all shapes and sizes....but even though I know all of that it's still hard to look at pictures and see a short runner girl with thunder thighs and ample ta-ta's!

I do plan to pull (and already have pulled) my chin up off the ground and keep on keeping on--love the inspiration I get here--it really helps. Hot Yoga this afternoon and a run with girlfriends tomorrow morning will help too!

Thanks!
  • Well, I am on day one, so I don't miss anything yet. But I know my number one MISS will be a spicy fountain Coke from McDonalds (not diet... REAL coke!).
  • Cheese and crunchy foods and bread!
  • I would kill for a piece of home made toast and cheese**iz today
  • I actually haven't been craving anything until yesterday. I wanted fires so bad!
  • checking out my ticker

• sorry, just checking my signature
  • did it work?
  • Cheese Enchilada's, shredded beef tacos & my box o' wine... lol.

That's what will consist of my very 1st "free day"

Come on baby... hurry up!! lol!
  • Mmmmm wine is a big one for me
  • Pizza, hot wings and ALCOHOL! lol
  • On rainy, chilly days like today I am missing making a good seafood gumbo w/ potato salad.

I miss wine everyday