Those white pants

• So today was a nice victory for me. About 2 summers ago my mother gave me a pair of white pants that I absolutely adore. They are really cute ,but I've never been about to get them up past my mid thigh. This morning as I was getting ready for work the pants were staring me in the face saying "try me on!" I had told myself that I probably wouldn't be able to wear them until I was out of the 200s. But I was feeling adventurous this morning so I decided to give them a go. I put on one leg and then the other. Then I pulled them up, they went over my butt. Hmmm that never happened before, so I said okay this is a victory by its self, but lets see if I can button them. I buttoned one side and then the other. I WAS ABLE TO BUTTON THE PANTS!! I was so happy that I stared at myself in the mirror for a good 15 minutes I was going to wear them to work, but then I noticed a stain on them LOL. So I've still gotta wash them, but this was a huge victory for me. Just wanted to share. I went to work wearing a pair of size 18 khaki's that were falling off of me all day. Still trying to hold out before I go shopping