Fage 0% single serve greek yogurt

• Recently I've become a HUGE fan of Fage greek yougurt (plain) and use it for LOTS of stuff. The single servings of 2% with fruit are really good but I just saw at the store they are making them with 0%! I'm sooo happy. The stats are just a little lower and they are suuuuper yummy. I've seen blueberry, strawberry goji, and honey. Love it!
  • I love 0% Fage. I buy it in a big tub at Costo plain and add splenda, cinnamon, and vanilla. Yum!
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE fage and all greek yogurt... its so darn expensive though!!

Heres waht I do with it (it tastes so decadent, just like desert!):

Take your serving of Fage, however much, and start sdding little spoonfuls of the SUgar Free, Fat Free Instant Dry Pudding mix... vanilla is my fav, but pistatio is good, and banana, they have chocolate whatever--the best part is a serving of the powder SF Pudding micx is generally about 20 cals I add some spenda or equal or whatever, sometimes throw in a handful of almonds.
    OMG... its like a creamy, incredible custard or pudding or mousse..... SO FRIGGIN DELICIOUS! its a staple in my diet-- cant live without it.....
    its all the PROTEIN that gets me, and so little sugar..
    YUM
  • I don't love greek yogurt (except for cooking with, infrequently) by I'm glad you all do. Fage has a factory in my economically depressed corner of the country, and around here any business is good business.
  • I love Fage, too - glad to help your corner of the world with my yogurt addiction Zoodoo!
  • Quote: I LOVE LOVE LOVE fage and all greek yogurt... its so darn expensive though!!

Heres waht I do with it (it tastes so decadent, just like desert!):

Take your serving of Fage, however much, and start sdding little spoonfuls of the SUgar Free, Fat Free Instant Dry Pudding mix... vanilla is my fav, but pistatio is good, and banana, they have chocolate whatever--the best part is a serving of the powder SF Pudding micx is generally about 20 cals I add some spenda or equal or whatever, sometimes throw in a handful of almonds.
    OMG... its like a creamy, incredible custard or pudding or mousse..... SO FRIGGIN DELICIOUS! its a staple in my diet-- cant live without it.....
    its all the PROTEIN that gets me, and so little sugar..
    YUM
    What a great recipe. Had 113 gm of Fage today with 70gm berries, 10 gm kashi go lean, 8 gm honey in an English bowl to celebrate. Thanks for the tip:-)
  • Quote: I don't love greek yogurt (except for cooking with, infrequently) by I'm glad you all do. Fage has a factory in my economically depressed corner of the country, and around here any business is good business.
    Is it the same company that makes Chobani? My Mom was just talking about them (she lives near there). I love Fage but am not so fond of the Chobani