Sandra is almost in onederland!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My journey with IP started on March 21st. I have so far as of today (April 24) lost 27lbs and am 1lbs. away from entering onederland. I have NEVER been under 200lbs! well not never, but in MANY years. Even in highschool I was always around 210. Being smaller NOW than I was in highschool is amazing, especially since I look better after becoming a mom than I did when I was younger.

Just needed a place to share my news (i haven't told many people I am on a diet, and have not been posting new pics on facebook. I want my weight loss to be a huge shock on my wedding day in July.)
  • Quote: My journey with IP started on March 21st. I have so far as of today (April 24) lost 27lbs and am 1lbs. away from entering onederland. I have NEVER been under 200lbs! well not never, but in MANY years. Even in highschool I was always around 210. Being smaller NOW than I was in highschool is amazing, especially since I look better after becoming a mom than I did when I was younger.

Just needed a place to share my news (i haven't told many people I am on a diet, and have not been posting new pics on facebook. I want my weight loss to be a huge shock on my wedding day in July.)
    Sandra, your progress so far is AMAZING!! 27 lbs in a month - WOW! Can't wait to see a picture of you on your wedding day - you will be an absolutely beautiful bride!!!
  • Thank you so much!!

I never thought this is possible!
  • Quote: My journey with IP started on March 21st. I have so far as of today (April 24) lost 27lbs and am 1lbs. away from entering onederland. I have NEVER been under 200lbs! well not never, but in MANY years. Even in highschool I was always around 210. Being smaller NOW than I was in highschool is amazing, especially since I look better after becoming a mom than I did when I was younger.

Way to go! You are going to be a lovely bride! It is stories like yours that make me even more excited about IP. I wish I could just fast forward one month but at the same time, I am enjoying the lessons learned and knowledge as I take each day with this new way of life!

Woot woot!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!!
  • WOOT..WOOT..That is so exciting and what an accomplishment in just a month so imagine what you will accomplish over the next three months...you will be a beautiful bride. You are certainly an inspiration to us all.
  • Congrats! You are going to look fab at your wedding.
  • That is so awesome. I have not stared IP yet and can't until we have some money in about 3 weeks - but I am going to find a clinic and get ready.

I am fighting to stay in onederland right now at 198-199. My goal is 160-165 and to fit into all the clothes I have saved that are stored under my bed!!!

You all are an inspiration. I have never seen so many people excited about a diet, its results and the support.
  • Congrats!! Thats amazing, you look great and you should be very proud, you have lost a decent amount of weight and know you are almost in onederland! I have about 25 more pounds til I reach that goal, and I know I will and can thanks to IP!!
    Great job and keep up the hard work!!!
  • Thank you everyone!

Sherbear. I was in your situation back in feb. I had to wait 3 weeks to get enough money to start up (I am a stay at home mom who cut up her credit cards to get out of debt, and I am planning my wedding, so this plan was VERY hard to budget into my life.)

I read everything on here and got very motivated. this diet truly works! and nothing has every worked for me before. Welcome!
  • Wow! What an accomplishment in 1 month!!....you look fabulous
  • Sandra that is great, welcome to the almost Onderland club, this week we will both see a "1" in front of our numbers when we weigh in.

You look awesome keep up the good work.
    Congratulations! That is truly amazing and I am very happy for you.

Quote: Sandra that is great, welcome to the almost Onderland club, this week we will both see a "1" in front of our numbers when we weigh in.
    Congrats to you too... What an exciting scale victory for you both...
  • CONGRATS!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Looking good, keep it up!!