I'm baaacckkk

• Hi guys,

Dunno if any of you remember me but I was on here about 6 months ago. And man what a 6 months it has been.

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand and we have had 2 major earthquakes here since September, one 7.1 on the 4th of September and one 6.3 on the 22nd of Feb. The 2nd one was in the middle of the day and killed almost 200 people. My work place wont be open until June, most of the university is closed with most people (not me luckily) having classes in make shift tents.

I am lucky. My family and friends are all fine but my weight loss has taken a turn for the worst.

I had lost 24.4kg which is roughly 54lbs but I used the earthquake as an excuse to eat whatever the heck I wanted... so now I have only lost 21.6kg which is 47.5lbs. I need to get my assss back on track and thought I would pop in here for some motivation!
  • Welcome back Bex! I haven't been here either. So glad to hear you and your family and friends are okay - what an awful year of natural disasters this world has had!

Take care and congrats on only gaining about 3kg - your hard work will certainly pay off and it will be gone in no time!
  • Aw it is so lovely to see a familiar 'face' on here the day I come back!!

Man you are so close to goal!!! Exciting!