YO! What are your "New Year's Resolutions?"

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • Welcome MerryLegs!
  • Okay...here are some of my New Years Resolutions.....

****eat healthier
    ****exercise 5-6 times a week and that means going to the gym and using my membership
    ****taking better care of myself
    ****saving money
    ****trying to be better at not letting the small things get to me
    ****being a better mom
    ****being a better wife
    ****get together with my friends twice a month

That's all I can think of now. I know there is more! LOL
  • Soozie
    I am sitting here still chuckling at the doNUT comment. Good for you! How dare he try to take your last donut! No class at all. Sooooo funny. Oh how many times have I wanted to kick some men there. Geeeeeez!
    Virginia
  • REALLY!!! He should KNOW better than to take your favorite doughnut Soozie!! Or ANY for that matter!!! I mean he should have UNDERSTOOD that you bought those doughnuts "for them" meaning HANDS OFF!!!

Ellis-ARE YOU STARTING WITH THAT DRINKING THING AGAIN???

WELCOME MERRYLEGS!!!
  • Drinking... drinking...
    Actually, I could use a drink myself. Except I've got this raging stomach flu headache, and I think the top of my head is going to blow off.
    Seriously, though... doesn't it SOUND as though she's been drinking? Either that or she's been having a lot of sex lately and is completely delirious.
  • Either way I'D like to be feeling that good!!!

Sorry you have that flu sweety. How long have you been sick? Is the rest of your family healthy yet?
  • I'm on my second day. Thank you. All I have left is the raging headache and the aching muscles from puking.
    DD is sick. The boys are FINE!! They've already had it.
    DD and I just want to lie around and die, but the boys are full of beans. They're resentful of us being ill, and are driving us NUTS!!
  • Thank you all for the big warm welcomes!! I decided today that my New Year's resolution for NEXT year will be to do the Polar Bear swim on New Year's day. I've always promised myself I'd do it!

Ellis - sorry to hear you've been barfy, hope you're soon fine again.

Dentrassi - how nice to meet another Marmite fan! I was born in England and have been eating it for my entire life. When DH and I first got together, he made me toast and marmite with the marmite slathered on like peanut butter! He has now been properly educated in the art of spreading sparingly.

Soozie - I will be virtuously knitting the sweater I started 3 years ago tonight while we're watching the hockey game on the tube. The baby blanket can keep till first grandchild (heaven forbid)
  • Thank you, Merrylegs. I love your resolution for next year!
  • Merrylegs-THANK GOODNESS!! ANOTHER MARMITE FAN!!! My Mom is from England, and she raised me on it too (and i'm raising my kids on it.) LOVE it on toast, but as you say, sparingly!!!

TO ALL THE REST OF YOU-I was GOING to say i'd get a new avatar and stop teasing you, but I changed my mind!!! (big raspberry)
  • Oh, poop on the two of you!
  • Ellis, let us lead you down the path of marmite enlightenment!
  • Ellis- that's exactly what marmite tastes like to me
  • Me, too! Merrylegs, we have been down the road to enlightenment, and it tastes like roofing tar.
  • Nothing wrong with roofing tar, as long as you spread it thinly