Overlooked NSV :)

• I just noticed a funny NSV in how tiny my wrists have gotten lately!

Finding bracelets (especially gold and other fine jewelry that tends to be a set length) which fit my wrists was always frustrating. I would often shop at a plus size store for larger bracelets to actually fit me.

This morning I tried on a very tiny gold watch my grandmother gave me about 12 years ago -- and it fit! Not only did it fit, but it's a bit loose!

Now I can't wait to go looking at all those lovely gold bracelets, tennis bracelets, etc! I have a good idea of what I'd like for my birthday now! lol!
  • Rock those bracelets and goal watch, Riesz!!! (I think that is a freudian slip - I was gonna correct goal -> gold it but it seems appropriate!)

I love my grandmother hand-me-downs! I have a fleur-de-lis ring with seed pearls that fits again. But the cameo ring from my other G'ma is now too big.
  • I love hand-me-downs too, especially old jewelry! She also gave me a small gold and jade bracelet with the watch and that bracelet also fits. I'm overjoyed to be able to wear this jewelry when I go out!
  • Riesz - That is great.

That is also something I noticed as well. I have to get links removed from my watches because they are so loose. I love it!
  • That's so exciting! Congrats! It's crazy how every part of your body gets smaller, isn't it?
  • How wonderful, I'm so happy for you!
  • Thank is a great NSV! Have fun shopping it sounds like a mini goal reward is needed. And what a great reminder to yourself that you are doing a good job. Congrats!
  • WOW that's awesome! I can completely relate.

My engagement ring doesn't fit well (it's too tight), and I simply refused to get it resized. It's just a LITTLE too tight now, and I am hoping that soon I can wear it because I absolutely love it (it's a heart shaped diamond).