Looking for someone else who has roughly 30 pounds to lose

You're on Page 22 of 23
Go to
  • i have to get my act together. 90 days until my 36th bday and i still have that stupid dress, lol.
  • I also have 30 lbs to lose. Well I have lost 8.
  • Hello, I have a total of about 60LBS to lose, so I'm with ya!
  • Yes! me me, about 30 more lbs to loose
  • looking-someone-else-who-has-roughly 30 pounds to lose
    This looks like the place for me! That is about what I hope to lose. Have just started with IP last week - down about 7 pounds! Nice to chat with others in the same boat:-)
  • In total I probably have about 60-70 lbs. to lose. Finally willing to get the ball rolling, though. Especially before I go back to school.
  • I'm aiming for 45
    but I'd be thrilled with 30 to start!!
  • Hi All,

I have not posted in months, but thought I would see how everyone is doing. I was originally at 162 with about 25-30 lbs to lose. then I was down to 156, but am back up to 162 again ARGH!!!! So I thought maybe I should start getting back on here and get some ideas. I recently had some health issues, and went from 6 meds to 11, ARGH again!!!! Now it is going to be even harder to lose the weight. However, I REFUSE to be old and fat at 43!!
  • Hi friends!

I'm finally climbing back onto the wagon after a couple of months of hiatus.

How is everyone doing!?
  • Hi Ladies,

I know Ive been MIA for a while, but i'm back and ready to rumble. How is everryone doing???
  • I have 30 lbs to lose and I'd LOVE to have a buddy.

I'd love to share eating tips and encouragement for working out.

I tried on size 14 pants today and they didn't fit....I can't let this continue. It's time to lose weight and to get healthy.
  • Hey Tayde! It looks like you posted the (only) recent reply. Would you be interested in buddying up with me? I am always looking for support.

Is anyone else around who posted (a while back) in this thread still around? Miss you ladies!
  • Hey ladies....m new member in this forum...approx 30 lbs to loose...hopefully starting from tomorrow...let c how it turns out....will post my progress weekly...btw this is great forum to stay motivated....
  • I've got roughly 30lbs to go to get to my goal weight. I'm planning on implementing a low carb low sugar low dairy way of eating. I'm not going to call it a diet, just change how I'm eating.
  • i recently lose 20 pound in a month