Mio Water Enhancer

• Anyone use this? I have bought the blueberry and Peach tea. They are indeed VERY tasty. I have been drinking a lot of water since the beg of my journey. But I've noticed that I drink about 4 liters just through an afternoon now that I'm using Mio.
  • I saw a commercial for them, but haven't seen them in the stores. Are they expensive? Do you get a lot for a serving size?
  • I signed up for a free giveaway on Facebook and just got one in the mail.. Fruit Punch. Haven't used it yet. Guess I'll have to, now!
  • I just found these last week, I tried out the berry pomegranate and loved it! Went back for the mango peach and fruit punch. Each bottle is supposed to flavor 24 8oz servings. Walmart here had them for $3.44 each. I do think it's a bit expensive for me since I like my flavor a bit stronger and with my new job as a CNA I'm drinking a ton. I drank 96oz on my last 8.5 hour shift! O_o
  • Quote: I saw a commercial for them, but haven't seen them in the stores. Are they expensive? Do you get a lot for a serving size?
    They are a bit pricey. Anywhere from 3-4 each. Suppose to make 24 servings. They taste amazing though. I think my favorite has been the berry pom, and also peach tea. I have been drinking a ton of water for the last few years, and now I've been drinking even more!
  • Yes! I bought them at Kroger last week. Mine were 3.99 each but I LOVE THEM!
  • I like the sweet tea flavor mixed with the strawberry/watermelon or the pomegranate. They are delicious, and yes, a bit pricey. To me they are worth it because they make me want to drink all of my water. The way I look at it, they are supposed to last through 24 water bottles. Mine do, for the most part. I used to drink Mountain Dew by the tons. I had no problem paying $5.00 and up for a 24 pack of Mountain Dew. The cost of being healthier is worth it to me.