NSV - zumba clothing

• My father sent me some money for my b-day which I decided to use to buy a zumba outfit. Zumba clothes run quite small, so I figured that even buying the XL it would be an outfit to work toward and that it MIGHT fit in 15 - 20 pounds. I got home with it and tried it on to see how far I had to go. It fits! I had to climb onto the edge of the tub to be able to get a shot of it, but I just couldn't wait for hubby to get home. I'm so excited!

[IMG][/IMG]

For those who are curious and can't read it, the shirt says "Feel The Music"
  • Nice!!
  • How wonderful! I love zumba. I go to classes at least 5 times a week. The instructor and a couple of the regulars wear the zumba gear which is so cute. Keep up the good work.
  • HOW FUN!

I have no idea what zumba is but I love to dance and it sounds like the rumba so I'm in.
  • GoddessJessica - You should get in NOW. My zumba class has a lady who did zumba all through her pregnancy and she said that even the doc said it was one of the easiest deliveries he'd ever seen.
  • Very Cool!!

I can't wait until I can fit back into some of my older exercise clothes and not look like I'm wearing a second skin!
  • my sister in law does zumba regularly. but she grew up as a dancer and is so slim and muscular i always figured it was something i'd never be able to do.

i can't dance very well, and probably look ridiculous, but i LOVE to try anyway. maybe once life settles i'll find time to give it a shot

congrats on the outfit i love the colors!
  • Congrats. I actually saw a group doing zumba at the mall a few wks ago. It looked like they were having fun.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zumba, it's my favorite thing to do at the gym! Cute outfit!
  • Zumba's the BEST! It's sort of like aerobics with a sense of humour...and better music!
  • That's so cool that your clothes fit! I want to do Zumba because I love to dance (at home), but I am sooo shy.