Down 10%!

• When I started my road to wellness four years ago, I weighed 353 lb. I joined 3FC a year ago at 325 lb. My weight loss chart was anything but a straight line, and the rate of loss was so frustratingly slow. Still, I've had time to change a lot about how I was living and the choices I was making. It's why I'm not really upset about not having lost more weight before now.

I think I really am ready to lose more weight faster. In the last couple weeks, I've done just that. At some point, I blew past my 10% loss mark of 318 lb. I'm so happy! I've got some really good habits in place, I have a really effective support system and I'm not going back to making the unhealthy choices I have in the past.

My next 10% drop will take me to 286 lb. But I have just 10 lb to go until my next goal, breaking 300 lb.

I'll be back!
  • Keep at it. So glad you have finally found what works for you!
  • Congrats! You'll be out of the 300s in no time!
  • Way to go! Congrats!!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss. Just keep puttin one foot in front the of the other and continue to make healthy choices and you will continue to reach your goals.
  • that sounds like an awesome goal - i think i'll borrow that and aim for 10% as well.
    congrats on your awesome loss!!