Anyone else tryin to get out of the 190s?!

You're on Page 3 of 14
Go to
  • I stayed at 199 for 2 weeks straight at one point! It's a struggle, but we all are getting there. Supergirl111 and rer14...What are you guys doing to lose weight and how fast are you guys losing it, I'm only losing 2lbs a week so far, if that sometimes 1lb....
  • @PrimeTime
    I am all over the place right now, but I'm trying for 60mins of cardio a day, and about 1500 calories. I also play around with a mini trampoline every now and again, as well as my exercise balance ball.

I'm all over the place for weight loss too, week one -2lbs, week two -5.6lbs, week three -1.3lbs, week four (sick) +.8, week five -.8.

I was stuck at 201 for 2 weeks, so I'm hoping I'm moving again.
  • @Primetime
    I would love to consistantly lose 2lbs a week. I lose nothing some weeks, gain, stall then have whooshes lol that's how I lose.
    I am not currently doing any formal exercise at the moment but I walk a lot and eat 1230 calories a day.

I'm down to 198.6! Looks like I am kind of in this group
  • Hmmm, Ok. I was just wondering because 6-7-8lbs a month really isn't doing it for me, but I guess I should be thankful. Usually, when I don't meet my goal it makes me want to binge out of control. This week I have been snacking, but still going to the gym, I just don't feel like Being on a diet this week...
  • I know what ya mean. I've tried this so many times. Lose 10 pounds, get mad it isn't happening faster and I give up.
    I decided I'm not giving myself a time limit this time. I'd love 10lbs a month, but I'm happy as long as it's going down at all.
  • I'm down to 198 today
  • I'm at 190 today, woohoo! Only one pound to go until I'm out of the 190s!
  • 190 today too! I'm hoping i'll be out of the 190s tomarrow! I made my Easter goal
  • ugh:/ I went out of town for easter and now i'm back at 192...I hate losing and gaining the same weight
  • I'm at 192-hopefully I can be out of the 190's by the end of the first week of May.

I'm losing alot slower now though, I wish I could just lose consistently the entire time. That would make this SO much easier to stick to. Oh well. Life's not fair
  • I've been out of the 190's before, but I gained back some of the weight I lost last year and I'm at 191 now. So yea! Get me out of the 190's!
  • Hello all, I'd like to join this thread!

I just got down to 198.8 at today's weigh-in from last week's 199.4, whoo-hoo!
  • I'm new to the boards, but I definitely belong in this thread. I feel as though I've been in the 190s forever! My starting weight was 206 and I first got down to 199 in late January, so I've been in them for two and a half months now due to lapses in effort. I got down to 192 three weeks ago - so close! - but then I went on vacation last week, backslid and am back up to 198. What a pain. Trying hard, though!
  • Sooo school has caught up with me and I am not doing very well with the whole weight loss thing...However, I am maintaining. Last time I checked in I was bouncing between 192 and 191. I randomly hit 190 once. Since I last checked in the same thing has been going on. So yay!! No weight gain....but BOOOOO on not being out of the 190s yet....so close so close!
  • I am 197.4 today, cannot wait to get past the midway point in the 190s I have never been there and beyond!